Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

fulltime mother from cebu philippines needs advice !!!

Hi. I am a full time mom. My husband introduced me to binary trading. Are the softwares offered by some brokers tha earns fast true?

Hey!
    NO NO and NO. Softwares by brokers?
    Well if you want to get rid of your cash quickly you can try softwares.
    Take a look at our school, we have explained many subjects in our articles.
    There is no "get rich quick" formula.
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Okane View Post
    Hey!
    NO NO and NO. Softwares by brokers?
    Well if you want to get rid of your cash quickly you can try softwares.
    Take a look at our school, we have explained many subjects in our articles.
    There is no "get rich quick" formula.

So the videos they uploaded with big amounts of money are not real?

Solid Member
    No, it is not real. It is very easy to forge as well and the sad part that people that do not realize this actually fall it. A good way to tell a fake is if they promise you to make a lot of money and live your dream. The biggest BS I have seen and so many people for it, even now while you are reading this people are being scammed.

Binary options is full of affiliates and scammers, unfortunately. If a broker is offering any sort of automatic trading, or promoting how incredibly easy it is to make a fortune trading binary options, you should probably run a mile. The simple fact is that trading of any sort is a tough way to make a living.

If it seems too good to be true, it probably is.

Quote Originally Posted by mayusel View Post
    So the videos they uploaded with big amounts of money are not real?
    Of course they are not real! Those are demo accounts, also they
    cut out the parts where they lose loads of trades and only show you
    when they happen to win. Most of those videos are scams! Educational videos however,
    are worth a shot.
    I do upload some videos too, but I show how I trade based on my analysis
    and the trades I take. I don't claim to win 90% of the time either and don't sell anything.
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

Hi. I am a full time mom. My husband introduced me to binary trading. Are the softwares offered by some brokers tha earns fast true?
    Hi mayusel and welcome to the community!

The people here are right! Unfortunately most if not all of the offers of fast and easy money in binary options are false! Most of these software are not offered from the brokers itself but from other scammers who don’t have any scruples to sell you something that not only is not working but also will lose your money. The only way to profit from binary options is to learn and try to understand the forces behind the market and to exploit them, but this is not that easy and it needs time and concentration.
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder

Welcome to bots trading community.I only can say trading software is scam.

bisaya ka??? ngtrade napud imung bana ug binary? how long nkabalo sya ani?? ayaw pg gamit ug software or any signal services or ayaw kalula sa mga big income makita nimu sa mga videos d nasya tinood-. they are scams. but rather learn on your own.it took me years to understand binary options. i once burn an account because i jump into trading without proper education and personal training but now i have steady income thru this. forget anything about earning big time.its not one night jackpot, thats real. but rather learn to accept this as a source of extra income and treat it as a business.

p.s people here in philippines dont know what is binary .maybe only a few knows about it. they might encounter some ads but they usually ignore it. in my place i might the only one knows about it so im an alien for them i guess. so you cant share things and ideas. the dis advantage of not having someone who knows what you know.

translaton:

are you bisaya?( a native language in philippines).does your husband trade binary? and how long he knows about this? dont use any software or any signal services they are all scams. or dont be amaze by the big income you see in videos. its not real.but rather learn on your own.it took me years to understand binary options. i once burn an account because i jump into trading without proper education and personal training but now i have steady income thru this. forget anything about earning big time.its not one night jackpot, thats real. but rather learn to accept this as a source of extra income and treat it as a business.

BinaryDutchingSoftware
    Hello, I've done what I call the RED FLAGS IN BINARY

Please see the red flags in Joselmemz thread above.

Here's the thread
    http://forums.binaryoptionsthatsuck....3633#post43633
    Last edited by BinaryDutchingSoftware; 03-07-2015 at 11:31 AM.