Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Greetings From California !!!

Hello fellow traders, my name is Ahmad and when it comes to binary options trading, im considered a little more experienced than a newbie but i still need help with my trading experience because i have funded my accounts with 250$ 3x with no sucess since i eventually lost it all. now, i have funded a different trading platform called magnum options so i have to say, i regret it because there platform sucks like i was better off sticking with bosscapital since they have charts you can look at unlike magnum options, i literally have to go on freestockcharts.com just so i can look at the charts and now, this account is down to 67.55 and i need to pay my credit card bill inshallah. when i first made this account, my account manager was constantly bribing me to add an additional $1000 and the broker was bribing to add $2500 but i was skeptical and didnt trust them since in the movie wolf of wall street and assault on wall street gives you an idea of what kind of people they are. i hope to do only the right thing and i am open to any suggestions and feedbacks unless it sounds too good to be true.

Hi Ahmad. Good to have you here!
    Well, firstly I think you shouldn't risk money that is suppose to
    pay your credit card bill... Never ever take such huge risks.
    Also, I think you are too eager to make a quick buck out of small deposits
    and you have repeatedly lost money. So I think you should step back and
    consider yourself as a newbie. Withdraw your money, pay your bills.
    Study here with us and while you are studying you can save up for a future deposit
    that won't risk you not being able to pay your bills.
    Yes account managers and your interest are not the same, at least you got that right.
    As for the charting software, most of us here use MetaTrader 4.
    We have a demo platform here on top of the page:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	demo.jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	36.7 KB 
ID:	2858
    Use it, learn and make progress. Stop trading real money for now.
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

you have definitely come to the right place. Sorry you don't like Magnum, I think they are OK, I like them.

Hello Ahmad and welcome to bots trading community.

Quote Originally Posted by Okane View Post
    Hi Ahmad. Good to have you here!
    Well, firstly I think you shouldn't risk money that is suppose to
    pay your credit card bill... Never ever take such huge risks.
    Also, I think you are too eager to make a quick buck out of small deposits
    and you have repeatedly lost money. So I think you should step back and
    consider yourself as a newbie. Withdraw your money, pay your bills.
    Study here with us and while you are studying you can save up for a future deposit
    that won't risk you not being able to pay your bills.
    Yes account managers and your interest are not the same, at least you got that right.
    As for the charting software, most of us here use MetaTrader 4.
    We have a demo platform here on top of the page:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	demo.jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	36.7 KB 
ID:	2858
    Use it, learn and make progress. Stop trading real money for now.
    Thanks for the Heads up Okane, your right about risking money that should pay my bills and i actually love the concept of trading, now i just need to make sure what i do is profitable so i can trade with full passion and help out others through experience instead of listening to your account manager or broker

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Hodges View Post
    you have definitely come to the right place. Sorry you don't like Magnum, I think they are OK, I like them.
    Its not that i dont like magnum options exactly, i feel like i should of have sticked to bosscapitol since there platform also has charts and i like the graphics that show the traders choice and has more options to trade from than magnum options.

Quote Originally Posted by milos View Post
    Hello Ahmad and welcome to bots trading community.
    thanks you for your kind words, im looking forward to recieving the full benifits of a real consistent trader so any help provided will be much appreciated

Welcome Ahmad!

I am sure You are a wise man and will see your mistakes and will avoid them in the future. If trading for you is a passion you will surely improve your results but that is a slow process and won’t happen overnight. You can learn from the other more experienced traders, but you can not copy them blindly this is not the right thing to do. Instead focus on market moving news and sentiment, read the stories on the net about the central bank decisions and much more. This will bring you the experience necessary to perceive and feel the market. If you have any questions of course we are here to help.
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder

Quote Originally Posted by BreakingPoint01 View Post
    Its not that i dont like magnum options exactly, i feel like i should of have sticked to bosscapitol since there platform also has charts and i like the graphics that show the traders choice and has more options to trade from than magnum options.
    I hear ya, sometimes you have to make the switch though, Cherry Trade is a new one with the same platform and all the bells and whistles, we've got a review on the way, final checks are being done as we speak but I think it might be the next place to look.

Quote Originally Posted by Kolyo View Post
    Welcome Ahmad!

I am sure You are a wise man and will see your mistakes and will avoid them in the future. If trading for you is a passion you will surely improve your results but that is a slow process and won’t happen overnight. You can learn from the other more experienced traders, but you can not copy them blindly this is not the right thing to do. Instead focus on market moving news and sentiment, read the stories on the net about the central bank decisions and much more. This will bring you the experience necessary to perceive and feel the market. If you have any questions of course we are here to help.
    Thank you for the heads up kolyo, trading i believe should be a passion especially since your not working and trading time for money, rather you are buying contracts for a certain amount of time to recieve a benefit of whatever the percentage is. One question i have is what website can i go on that will give market news you can use in trades so you can benefit from it?