Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    Moderator Kolyo's Avatar

    Exclamation Professional Trader or retired Actor Exposed !!!

    Check out this video and see a “Professional Trader with 35 years of market experience” offering to you his “Unique Binary Robots” – seems fishy, for me definitely. My guess is this guy with white hair is maybe a retired actor from a UK theater whom some scammers paid a small check to play the role

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IkHD0HKEs18
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder

  2. #2
    Legendry Member milos's Avatar
    Nice video Kolyo. I watched it.This trading system can be tested on CT. Only in this case I can believe it.

  3. #3
    Administrator Martin Kay's Avatar
    another one selling you big dreams in a small box
    “Don't believe anything you read on the net. Except this. Well, including this, I suppose.” ― Douglas Adams

  4. #4
    Solid Member
    This is another scam because if a guy has a system WILL NOT give it to anyone, never mind for free. These guys are trying to get more sophisticated and some actually fall for this despite the warnings. I personally do not believe in robots or automated systems as the market changes and a strategy that once worked must be adjusted. If this is not done correctly you will lose all your money. I did however experiment with trading signals and I stay away from anyone that promise me to make a lot of money because this is total BS. I am following certain signals for a while that I mentioned on this forum not long and so far I am happy. I don't get signals every day but the performance was good enough so I slowly stopped focusing on finding trades in binary options and just rely on it and see how it goes. That doesn't keep me off the computer because I am also trading other things.

  5. #5
    Master Member Bogdan G's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kolyo View Post
    Check out this video and see a “Professional Trader with 35 years of market experience” offering to you his “Unique Binary Robots” – seems fishy, for me definitely. My guess is this guy with white hair is maybe a retired actor from a UK theater whom some scammers paid a small check to play the role

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IkHD0HKEs18
    No my friend, even worse, he is on Fiverr. You can hire him for 5 bucks. True story!

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FgJBOW1EQTg (start watching at around 3 min 20 secs)
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. Albert Einstein (attributed)

  6. Thanks Lelyz9 thanked this post
  7. #6
    Administrator Martin Kay's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bogdan G View Post
    No my friend, even worse, he is on Fiverr. You can hire him for 5 bucks. True story!

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FgJBOW1EQTg (start watching at around 3 min 20 secs)
    BUSTEDDDDD
    “Don't believe anything you read on the net. Except this. Well, including this, I suppose.” ― Douglas Adams

  8. Thanks Pinayito thanked this post
  9. #7
    Junior Member mohammadov's Avatar
    OH MY GOD!! from fiverrr!!

  10. #8
    Master Member Bogdan G's Avatar
    Yea, cheap.

    That's how 35 "years of experience" are built...
    Maybe we should all read Martin's signature quote from time to time

    “Don't believe anything you read on the net. Except this. Well, including this, I suppose.” ― Douglas Adams
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. Albert Einstein (attributed)

  11. Thanks Pinayito thanked this post
  12. #9
    Solid Member Pinayito's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bogdan G View Post
    Yea, cheap.

    That's how 35 "years of experience" are built...
    Maybe we should all read Martin's signature quote from time to time

    “Don't believe anything you read on the net. Except this. Well, including this, I suppose.” ― Douglas Adams



    Geeez, I just watched the video. Thanks Kolyo. I believe this is the "George" that my ex-mentor is advertising in many of his newsletters, lol! Never again with auto bots. I am glad I found this site before all my accounts were emptied. Thanks to you guys for exposing scams! Keep up the good work!

  13. #10
    Administrator Martin Kay's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bogdan G View Post
    No my friend, even worse, he is on Fiverr. You can hire him for 5 bucks. True story!

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FgJBOW1EQTg (start watching at around 3 min 20 secs)
    I watched this video, thinking - wow, finally someone is trying to behind those crappy sigal services and dream sellers. I browsed through his channel, even subscribed! This guys is exposing dozens of fake SSP's, I was thinking, what a important job he is doing. Then I saw this vid - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wNh7YcYPe6Q and realized this is the only Signal Service he is endorsing... So im guessing it's not all "pink", but he's doing an important job and I won't take it from him.
    “Don't believe anything you read on the net. Except this. Well, including this, I suppose.” ― Douglas Adams

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
3