Rookie Member

Lightbulb Please Enable the RSS Feed !!!

Hi Admins,

I really enjoy reading BOTS and have been a long-time lurker. I like to be able to follow Forex and Binary Options discussions from different sites on my RSS Reader, but I couldn't find the RSS Feed here and I find myself missing a lot of the discussions as a result.

Could you please enable the RSS Feed here like in other Forex/Binary Options sites?

I wanted to make this as easy as possible for you and save you time so that you'd actually do it, and found out how to do it.

You have to go to Admin CP -> Settings -> Options -> External Data Provider

Then select "YES" in "Enable RSS Syndication".

That's it! Please let me know when you've done this so I can confirm that it's working correctly on my RSS Reader.

I wouldn't want to miss any more discussions here and this will make it A LOT easier to follow the discussions! You're also missing out on all the RSS Reader/Lurker traffic!

Thanks so much!
    Last edited by JohnnyDash; 03-02-2015 at 10:52 AM.

Hey Johnny, we're checking it with our developers. Thanks for advice, will keep you updated!

This is good idea for anybody following our updates via RSS. I think it can be done! We will update here soon
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder

Hey Johhny, i'm wondering - do you have your own forums? seems like you've a vast knowledge of vbulletin. What other forums do you follow? Haven't seen you around this forum, your user is 1 week old..
    “Don't believe anything you read on the net. Except this. Well, including this, I suppose.” ― Douglas Adams

Rookie Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Martin Kay View Post
    Hey Johhny, i'm wondering - do you have your own forums? seems like you've a vast knowledge of vbulletin.
    Hi Martin, I just googled "vbulletin enable rss" (without quotes) since it says below that your site is vBulletin and I know vBulletin has RSS since I read other vBulletin forums with my RSS Reader. In my experience, if you ask something of others and make it easy for them, they'll actually do it. But if they have to figure out how to do it, the chances of them doing it is slim to none.

What other forums do you follow?
    For example, ForexFactory (which also uses vBulletin, but they already had their RSS enabled).

Haven't seen you around this forum, your user is 1 week old..
    That's because I've been a long-time lurker! I don't post and I don't plan on. I like to read and use my RSS Reader to follow several forums since I just pull the different feeds into my Reader, that way I don't have to visit a bunch of different Forums and they all come to me instead.

Quote Originally Posted by Kolyo View Post
    This is good idea for anybody following our updates via RSS. I think it can be done! We will update here soon
    Awesome! Any updates?

Rookie Member
    Would still love to be able to read BOTS on my RSS Reader.

Any updates on this?