Useful apps and tools !!!

Hi,

I have been working on the internet for long years now and during these times I got some experience that I would like to share with you, fellow screen staring people.

First of all, I think the easiest way to get distracted is the internet. When you use it on working purpose the situation can get very tricky, you are working and receiving distracting signs at the same time. It took me awhile to realize that something was wrong, I was not as productive as I was supposed to be and I never had enough time. I got upset and decided to change it. To be honest, it was not easy rearrange my life, avoid some annoying habits and make new ones but I succeed and keep working on it.

I opened this thread to introduce you the tools and apps that helped me in this process. It would be great having a list of useful apps/tools, feel free to comment and I will update OP with your recommendations.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ev30.jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	1.6 KB 
ID:	2848 Evernote

This tiny software help you
    • managing to do lists
    • save screenshots and websites
    • remember of your most important tasks

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	rttttt_30.jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	2.0 KB 
ID:	2849 RescueTime

Have you ever wondered why it is that you never have time?
    RescueTime assists you to trace your activities on the internet, knowledge is power.
    • set productivity groups
    • set weekly goals
    • realize what you are doing on the web

Only two items so far, let us have more and more each day!

MT4 alert on trendline touch !!!

Someone was asking if there's a trendline alert tool in MT4. A Google search yielded this:

http://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=3252