Thread: Investor.com

Rookie Member

Investor.com !!!

Hello, has anyone used the investoo.com indicators? I am just trying to get a sense on how great their indicators actually are. Thank you

Welcome Dmccrum
    I didn't use.We can find out soon.

Ill have to go back and check but I think they have standard indicators....

what they have are trading signal generators based on tools,the tools are sound, the signals maybe ... I would use it as a tool, take sigals wth caution.

Rookie Member
    One doubt, is this web (investoo.com) of the same vendor that signals365.com?

The websites are really similar, even in some seciont they are exactly the same, the signals has the same expirations and the same %ITM...

does anybody tested this signals (investoo/signals365)?

They could be, there are some similarities. As I said, the tools themselves seem ok and are to be used as such, tools and not out right signals. The website even says that and has lots of videos to support education. I am intrigued by this one, investoo.com, and think it could be OK.

Rookie Member
    Yes, it is confirmed, the two webs (signals365 and investoo) are from the same owners, and the signals are the same... but investoo seems to give aditional services like indicators, videos, courses...

its the support part I like, and the indicator/tools, I would never blindly follow signals but the tools can be useful, especially to new traders.

Rookie Member
    Fianlly I found a real user of this signals (investoo/signals365), the results are not good, lower than 60%...