Thread: Eurousd?

Eurousd? !!!

Can someone enlightne me about what is happenning to the EUROUSD. It seems like a huge fall was there an annoucement or is it just usual? :
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails eurousd.jpg  

this pair has been consolidating for over a month, on the daily charts, and is in a down trend. Indicators are about to roll into bearishness and price action is looking bearish as well. I am waiting for a test/break of support ... the break could take it down to parity.

EUR/USD Daily trading turning down.The pair has broken below its support and remains under pressure with targets 1.1275 and 1.1250 in extension.

Supports and resistances levels
    1.1380 resistance
    1.1331 resistance
    1.1275 resistance
    1.1250 last
    1.1225 support
    Today the pair has been broken 3 support levels

Sorry Michale you completly lost me....
    Milos your saying that it went down 3 levels of resistance. Meaning a big fall or is it usual? Is that what Michael means consolidating for a month then strong down trend?
    Sorry to be asking these questions, feeling really out of depth...

Keep it up, the more questions you ask the more layers of the market you will uncover and the more profits you will make. Yes, the Euro did make a big move down today, not so much on news but on long term fundamental trends. the pair is consolidating above a support and below a resistance and may soon move down to a new lower support that is near to even value with the dollar.

Thanks for the answer!

Ok it seems a bit clearer even thought I have been readying everywhere technical and fundamental but I haven't yet understood what fundamental is, I guess that I'll find that in latter college classes .

Quote Originally Posted by Aldum View Post
    ... I guess that I'll find that in latter college classes .
    So you are going through our school? Good, I was about to recommend that.
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. Albert Einstein (attributed)

Yeap going throught the college classes at the moment. Hope to be throught it.
    I started using your GT and it looks good but for the moment to hammer in some fundamentals (technical ones ^^) I'm using the simple balance system for starter and leanr up from there.

Try bots school and CT.

yeap I'm doing the college classes. Getting the technical stuff down.
    Been placing a few trade on the CT. really trying to hammer down the technical information.