-
    Cur/Exp Price
      -
    Trade's LIVE status
      -
    Disclosure
      -
    Doing a Test of the GT/ 
    I think my expiry is to long It should have been 5min since I got the signal looking at the 1M....

Hi Aldum!

Why don’t you try higher time frame expirations?
    It will give more room for the trade to unfold.
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder

Actually I'm wondering when I'm going to hit the class that talks about what time frame to take. I'm for the moment only doing gut feelings. I just started looking into simple balanced system. Just dropped a trade and looking to find an other. If you can direct me towards a thread on frame expiration go ahead or i'll eventually stumble on it following my courses

What is GT? Getsuga Tensho by any means? If yes, this is not a GT entry (although i could be wrong because i dont see an MT4 chart)
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. Albert Einstein (attributed)

Expiry time needs to be very well adjusted to market conditions. Understanding the state of the market is something that takes screen time and a lot of work. I dont think it can be summarized in an article. In fact, I am sure of it. I am not a pessimist, just a realist
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. Albert Einstein (attributed)

Lol i guess i have to get working on it.
    Yes i meant Getsuga Tensho. I should have put the MT4 chart. I think iI got the Arrow but I was 5 min late ^^. there aren't many GT entries so like I said somewhere else I'll be honing my skills on a more simpler strategy and one that gives more signals (but maybe less accurate).