Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Boss Capital - Closed Accout w my Earnings! Needing help! !!!

Hello,

I joined this forum in hope that someone can help me.

Three weeks ago my account was suddenly closed without any prior warning by accounting. My Broker was even taken back and simply dismissed it, "as an error." Meanwhile I patinetly waited for three-weeks, before I finally received a response.

Various supervisor's told me due to US regulations they could no longer trade with US clients. They then returned my initial deposit to me, but kept all my earnings I made. When I inquired about my earnings also, I was told, "sorry, but the account has been closed and there's nothing further they can do." They made it seem that ALL US accounts were closed-immediately due to the US placing various penalty (fines & fees) against them if the accounts weren't closed NOW!

This has caused me great financial hardship and emotional disppear as I was completely blind-sided by this and wanted to know from any of you; what recourse do I have? And has anyone else experience this before or even heard of such a thing? When I called back a few days later pretending I was a NEW customer who was ready to fund; I was told my being US was not a problem.

Finally, can anyone point me to a International attorney who can help me with this matter?

I guess they now have restricted my Broker to communicating with me as he's no longer returning my emails.

Thank for any assistance in this matter.

Quote Originally Posted by inthemoney View Post
    Hello,

I joined this forum in hope that someone can help me.

Three weeks ago my account was suddenly closed without any prior warning by accounting. My Broker was even taken back and simply dismissed it, "as an error." Meanwhile I patinetly waited for three-weeks, before I finally received a response.

Various supervisor's told me due to US regulations they could no longer trade with US clients. They then returned my initial deposit to me, but kept all my earnings I made. When I inquired about my earnings also, I was told, "sorry, but the account has been closed and there's nothing further they can do." They made it seem that ALL US accounts were closed-immediately due to the US placing various penalty (fines & fees) against them if the accounts weren't closed NOW!

This has caused me great financial hardship and emotional disppear as I was completely blind-sided by this and wanted to know from any of you; what recourse do I have? And has anyone else experience this before or even heard of such a thing? When I called back a few days later pretending I was a NEW customer who was ready to fund; I was told my being US was not a problem.

Finally, can anyone point me to a International attorney who can help me with this matter?

I guess they now have restricted my Broker to communicating with me as he's no longer returning my emails.

Thank for any assistance in this matter.
    Hello Inthemoney.

I am brand new in this forum. I am just after registering. I'm shocked that on one else here ever responded to your call for help in any fashion after all of the weeks that have passed since you posted it.

How underhanded of this broker! Yes, of course that is nonsense about 'US regulations'. They have lots of US client accounts open. May I ask what ever happened with this? Did you manage only to get your deposit back and not your profits?
    Last edited by TimeToWakeUp; 05-13-2015 at 11:41 AM.

unfortunately Boss is in the process of regulation which will mean that US clients will not be accepted... I can't comment on the state of the regulatory process right now, its complicated, they are based in London, the UK is in the process of taking control of binary by their financial authority in line with the CySEC regulation. Good thing you got your deposit back,

I am with Boss Capital now and a US citizen. I have not had any problem with them yet actually yesterday I had a "new" account manager who was trying to get me to deposit more and make monthly plays.
    Now I am torn~
    1st any recommendation if I should get out? I was with stockpair and traded over a year before I had to get out but got all of my money within a few days.
    2nd question :any recommendation as to a new broker? I remember that empire option was at one time considered good. I appreciate any imput~

Fair enough Michael but Boss Capital are still as of now - mid May of 2015, almost 4 months after Inthemoney lodged her complaint - accepting US clients.

As for the regulatory process and any ramifications that may have on this broker's relationship with its US clients, that still would not justify their screwing her out of of her earnings.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Hodges View Post
    unfortunately Boss is in the process of regulation which will mean that US clients will not be accepted... I can't comment on the state of the regulatory process right now, its complicated, they are based in London, the UK is in the process of taking control of binary by their financial authority in line with the CySEC regulation. Good thing you got your deposit back,
    Fair enough Michael but Boss Capital are still as of now - mid May of 2015, almost 4 months after Inthemoney lodged her complaint - accepting US clients.

As for the regulatory process and any ramifications that may have on this broker's relationship with its US clients, that still would not justify their screwing her out of her earnings.

Quote Originally Posted by shawn3179 View Post
    I am with Boss Capital now and a US citizen. I have not had any problem with them yet actually yesterday I had a "new" account manager who was trying to get me to deposit more and make monthly plays.
    Now I am torn~
    1st any recommendation if I should get out? I was with stockpair and traded over a year before I had to get out but got all of my money within a few days.
    2nd question :any recommendation as to a new broker? I remember that empire option was at one time considered good. I appreciate any imput~
    Shawn. How long has your account with Boss Capital been open please?

In your time trading at Boss Capital so far, have you experienced any screen freezing, order execution delays, pauses, locks up or other glitches causing you to lose out or miss profitable opportunities?

Are fills generally instantaneous or have you noticed that your market entry is delayed by a second or more causing you to enter call positions at a higher entry price than you intended or to enter put positions at a lower entry price than you intended?

Thank you very much in advance.

I Like empire, I use them.

Quote Originally Posted by TimeToWakeUp View Post

As for the regulatory process and any ramifications that may have on this broker's relationship with its US clients, that still would not justify their screwing her out of her earnings.
    you're right, they shouldn't.

10. Thanks TimeToWakeUp thanked this post
    I am honestly surprised as I had not heard bad things about Boss Capital before, but even if you're an isolated case, it's really fishy from them. Sorry for your disappointment, but at least you got your initial deposit back, which is something a lot of traders couldn't do after getting scammed. I wish you good luck with your situation. Keep us updated.

12. Thanks TimeToWakeUp thanked this post