Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

razz Spot-on-Option 3.0 - Coming Soon! (Enjoy!) !!!

Hey Boys and Girls!

So this is a short movie I've made, hope you enjoy it, and feel free to share with friends!

bwahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahah ahahaha .....hahahahahahahahahahahahaahah

With such amazing advertisement we can make our own shady binary broker to blame newbie traders with flashing colors and great promises I know we won’t do that, because we are honest guys but you can just imagine what a success we can have haha
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder

Nice advert guys! Can I give you my credit card number?

Hahaha don’t do it cause you know what… will happen. I can’t believe that there are people not only giving their credit card numbers to some shady brokers but also allowing them to trade on their behalf and even take money from their card whenever they decide. This is really ridiculous! Absolutely insane

Now I'm so sad I don't own a credit card... BOTS rules, especially with SO 3.0!

Cheers guys, hope you all understand it's a parody (:
    “Don't believe anything you read on the net. Except this. Well, including this, I suppose.” ― Douglas Adams

Turned out great! Hope we can do more in the future
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Dan21 View Post
    ... only giving their credit card numbers to some shady brokers but also allowing them to trade on their behalf and even take money from their card whenever they decide. This is really ridiculous! Absolutely insane
    I am amazed by it everyday. I still cant believe people are so gullible... but as long as they are, the brokers will continue to treat them as they do now.

Martin, that vid is an amazing piece of work. It really sums up the worse part of the Binary Options industry. Sorry for screaming, but: I STRONGLYYYY SUGGEST YOU OPEN A BROKERAGE AND TEACH ALL THE SO CALLED "BROKERS" HOW THINGS SHOULD BE DONE!!!

Cheers!
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. Albert Einstein (attributed)

I 100% agree with Bodgan (Sorry for not adding any salutaion as you dont like)

I am newbie here on the forum but feel so lucky being member of BOTS but at the same time I also strongly suggest Moderators , Seniors including MARTIN, BODGAN & other senior members to

OPEN A BROKERAGE AND TEACH ALL THE SO CALLED "BROKERS" HOW THINGS SHOULD BE DONE!!!