Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

smile 3 The Newb Kid in Town !!!

Hi everyone.

I am interested in BO and I am totally new in this industry. Already completed all the pre, primary and college articles of binaryoptionsthatsuck, however I still need to learn more. The technical part (strategies and tools) is still vague despite reading the articles multiple time. I will appreciate all the help I can get (both good and bad) so long that I learn and master the art, I don't mind the hardship. I already created Demo accounts from brokers, mt4 and willing to try communitrader. I hope I will be able to keep up and learn as much as I can.

Thank you for your time.

Quote Originally Posted by outfox View Post
    Hi everyone.

I am interested in BO and I am totally new in this industry. Already completed all the pre, primary and college articles of binaryoptionsthatsuck, however I still need to learn more. The technical part (strategies and tools) is still vague despite reading the articles multiple time. I will appreciate all the help I can get (both good and bad) so long that I learn and master the art, I don't mind the hardship. I already created Demo accounts from brokers, mt4 and willing to try communitrader. I hope I will be able to keep up and learn as much as I can.

Thank you for your time.
    Hey! Glad you found your way here .
    Well, you already passed some of the hardships
    by not joining any scam artists out there.
    MetaTrader 4 is great, you will get used to it pretty soon!
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

Welcome!

You started well with the articles, so I guess you'll be able to work it out.

Just take your time to practice and learn and you'll be on the right track.

Rookie Member The Binary Mechanic's Avatar
    Michael Freeman has a new program which you too can become a scam artist btw Why do you have my avatar man, messing with my head huh! I have been cloned!
    Last edited by The Binary Mechanic; 02-23-2015 at 07:37 PM.

Thanks guys for the warm welcome. I would also like to thank Okane for his strategy "Okane’s 15-30 Minute Binary Options". I just found it this morning and will work on it asap.

Quote Originally Posted by The Binary Mechanic View Post
    Michael Freeman has a new program which you too can become a scam artist btw Why do you have my avatar man, messing with my head huh! I have been cloned!
    haha, that's funny, you could go and make yourself a stylee avatar of your own.... personalized even. ;-)

Thanks guys for the warm welcome. I would also like to thank Okane for his strategy "Okane’s 15-30 Minute Binary Options". I just found it this morning and will work on it asap.
    Thanks outfox. It suits newbies who don't know how to find trends and
    entries. Work with it a few months and you will learn and evolve .
    That strategy taught me quite a lot and prepared me to move on to a more
    advanced trading style. Hope it helps you too!
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

Welcome Outfox.All you need is here.

You’re at the right place definitely. Keep trying new things, let the articles create a sense of the markets and you won’t even notice how fast you’ve improved.

Wish all the success in your trading