Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Intro for Alexis !!!

Hi All.
    I just started getting interested in binary trading with a fellow co-worker. Have to admit that it initially was because of some broker ad. But I quickly realized (thanks to the pre-school section) that the ad is just some marketing technique to get us in the boat. And that the real gain is only (like everything in this world) through work!

We are both new to this trade (in the general sense) since we are HVAC engineers we are eager to learn and this site is incredible. I started school last night and finished reading the pre-school material and will soon start the primary school section.
    I want to learn how this works, understand the tolls and learn to act upon the information they give me and apply it during my off hours. I know it implies work to do it but that is what I want.
    I�m open for any advice, tip, pointer whatever.

Thanks by advance.
    PS: Live near Paris, France.

Welcome to bots Aldum.
    Yes it's quite a load of information to go through so take your time.
    Use our free platform as a demo and practice.
    Let us know if you have any more questions!
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

You guys have a free platform for practise!?
    I was going to "invest" the minimum ammount (200€) on a broker to get the "free" demo account. But if you guys got something I'm going to take more time before going head first. I guess it is posted somewhere easy to find your platform. I just started to look at the MT4 graphs and I'm hoping to get some sense into them!

Yo, look at the top of the page here, at the very top of the screen where there is tab that says start trading, well, if you click on that you will open your CT trading account where you can demo trade, copy trade, social trade, trade and share all to your hearts content. ;-)

Wow!! That is cool i thought it was an ad or something. guees i know what i'll be doing tonight .

Well thanks have put down 3 trades and 2 are in and the last is still a few minutes away.
    Thank you for the info. Will be able to get much needed practice!

Sweet..... very nice,

Welcome Alexis! Nice to have a French trader here I hope you will enjoy the community and will have fun while learning binary options trading. Ask all the questions you have and the guys in our community will help for sure.
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder

Quote Originally Posted by Aldum View Post
    Hi All.
    I just started getting interested in binary trading with a fellow co-worker. Have to admit that it initially was because of some broker ad. But I quickly realized (thanks to the pre-school section) that the ad is just some marketing technique to get us in the boat. And that the real gain is only (like everything in this world) through work!

We are both new to this trade (in the general sense) since we are HVAC engineers we are eager to learn and this site is incredible. I started school last night and finished reading the pre-school material and will soon start the primary school section.
    I want to learn how this works, understand the tolls and learn to act upon the information they give me and apply it during my off hours. I know it implies work to do it but that is what I want.
    I�m open for any advice, tip, pointer whatever.

Thanks by advance.
    PS: Live near Paris, France.

Welcome Aldum and wish you best of luck

Thanks for the welcome! Thought I could be more available yesterday and haven't had time until now...
    i still have to get the basics down and finish school! I'm eager to do some training trades but I know that it will just be me being lucky(or not) and trying to grasp things I don't completely understand. And I still have to figure out how to make the MT4 work how i want and with templates and all but that will come i guess later.
    Thanks again and I'll sure as hell ask questions when I have my list !