View Poll Results: What to include in a Webinar?

Voters
6. This poll is closed
  • How to interpret Fundamentals

2 33.33%
  • Learn a Newbie strategy

4 66.67%
  • Learn Technical Analysis

3 50.00%
  • How to Avoid Scams

4 66.67%
  • Other subjects (share your ideas below)

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

eureka Binary Options Webinars! What do you want to learn? !!!

Everyone feel free to comment below about what YOU think would
    be interesting and helpful in a Webinar about Binary Options!

The Webinar is meant to be for beginners. Maybe 1-2 Webinars per beginner
    and approximately 1-1.5 hours. What would you want to learn during such a session?

Some ideas of mine:
    What are Binary Options?
    Understand basics of Fundamentals
    Learn a very simple strategy
    Choosing a regulated broker
    Why there are so many scams/scammers and how to avoid them
    Answers to questions
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

This is off topic but I have to say it..... I definitely want to see some sexy ladies in the webinars ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Hodges View Post
    This is off topic but I have to say it..... I definitely want to see some sexy ladies in the webinars ;-)
    Well, perhaps this could be our logo?
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	webinarlogo.jpg 
Views:	34 
Size:	26.0 KB 
ID:	2813
    Replace "Family" with Trading =)

I believe the webinar should focus on the total newbie trader. Someone who saw an ad or some flashy banner, and made the decision to join the hype. Now since there are so many brokers and possible scams out there, the webinar should firstly focus on helping newbies find reliable sources of information, and secondly on taking the first steps of trading, including a possible beginners strategy.

dark NADEX compared to the other binary brokers? !!!

Where are most of the members from? I am US and would like to know how NADEX compares to the others. Good? bad? ??? NADEX is said to be for US residents only. Unless that has changed?
    My MOST recent experience is with HYIP's. You knew up front that they where going to fail. You try to make a profit before that happens. Sort of like an expiring position.
    I left because the money exchangers started failing too and taking my hard earned money with them. Come to find out they where mostly based in Russia or the Ukraine.

I suggest the webnar title "ALL IN ONE" by BOTS.

- Avoiding scams and sale calls
    - Realism in trading and expectations
    - A beginners Strategy

Quote Originally Posted by doug View Post
    Where are most of the members from? I am US and would like to know how NADEX compares to the others. Good? bad? ??? NADEX is said to be for US residents only. Unless that has changed?
    My MOST recent experience is with HYIP's. You knew up front that they where going to fail. You try to make a profit before that happens. Sort of like an expiring position.
    I left because the money exchangers started failing too and taking my hard earned money with them. Come to find out they where mostly based in Russia or the Ukraine.
    HYIP are not worth even to look at them, scams by all means. It is foolish to buy them on the preposition that there will be more stupid or greed people to buy after you. What if you are the last one?
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder

My best selections are interpreting fundamentals, really important stuff and how to avoid scams in all cases. Also Martin point is very good – best to target newbie traders eager to learn the basics.
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder

Quote Originally Posted by Martin Kay View Post
    I believe the webinar should focus on the total newbie trader. Someone who saw an ad or some flashy banner, and made the decision to join the hype. Now since there are so many brokers and possible scams out there, the webinar should firstly focus on helping newbies find reliable sources of information, and secondly on taking the first steps of trading, including a possible beginners strategy.
    That's the experience I have with helping beginners with my webinars before.
    Most of them have seen an ad or read about them in a forum and they know nothing more
    and don't even know where to start learning.
    I know we can help with that