Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Solid Member

DDMarkets Binary Options Trade Alerts !!!

I have been following DDMarkets for a few months now. They began by sending trade alerts in the Forex market and Indices, Commodities etc. What caught my attention is that every trade that released was published on the website with the chart they used for the analysis. A track record of 8 months is available for everyone to review and they have a fantastic record. The fact they publish every trade with the chart to me looks legitimate. They recently launched binary options trading signals and gave a free trial to everyone that registered (I did of course). The trial should have ended today. They sent 18 signals, 5 of them expired out the money and they had 8 consecutive ITM trades. I was very sceptic at the beginning but they publish the chart they used for deriving the trading signal, which too me shows they are legitimate. This is an example of one of their trading signals from their website:

“AUDJPY has painted a reversal pattern on the hourly chart.

AUDJPY put @ market price (92.95), expiration: 14:30 GMT
    Relevant as long as price is above 98.86 and below 93.00
    We suggest not entering the trade beyond 13:05 GMT.”

They give you the price range, the current market price when the trading signal is issued and when not to enter the trade. I doubt any trading signals services provide such signals for binary options. They uploaded the chart on the website, proving this was the market price at the time the analysis was made. Their alerts from my understanding are not automated. I also received updates via an email, alerting me that I it is my decision whether to use the early closure when the trade is in the money. These were the most precise binary options signals I have seen. I would like to hear your opinion on them as they are not cheap but not too expensive. This is their performance for binary options: https://www.ddmarkets.com/review-our...-trade-alerts/

Solid Member
    I think I posted this in the wrong thread as I am just asking for an opinion, nothing to expose, sorry.

Solid Member
    Hi guys, you moved it to the wrong place. DDMarkets is not a binary options broker, they are an independent market research team, they don't offer any trading accounts.

The thread moved to business room. Actually promotion of a signal service! The results you gave link to are good 13 ITM and 5 OTM but this is very small sample. If they present 8 month of real trading and not a modified or falsified results and they make again more than 75% win rate it is good but how you can prove that their results are real unless you risk your money and try them by yourself?? Also 192$ per month is not a cheap package. I know for that sum of money you can receive access to real time audio and text news service with bank inside information. Much worth the money in my opinion.
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder

Solid Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kolyo View Post
    The thread moved to business room. Actually promotion of a signal service! The results you gave link to are good 13 ITM and 5 OTM but this is very small sample. If they present 8 month of real trading and not a modified or falsified results and they make again more than 75% win rate it is good but how you can prove that their results are real unless you risk your money and try them by yourself?? Also 192$ per month is not a cheap package. I know for that sum of money you can receive access to real time audio and text news service with bank inside information. Much worth the money in my opinion.
    Excellent point. First, I have been trading Forex for a few years and I do pay for such info. It costs a bit less (not much) and it does help as you say but not for binary options because of the expiration. When I place a trade in the market I can keep it for as long as I like, this is not the case for binary options. The real struggle is with the expiration. I do agree with you that their track for binary options is new but based on their performance in other markets where 8 months track record is provided I don't see it as risk but I am sure some will disagree. In this track record you can read the full analysis that was made with the chart, it's documented on their website. This made me signed up for their trial, which was free and I can vouch what they have so far is real (I know this is just my word). They are not cheap and definitely not for $25 traders. This is their 8 months track record in other markets, your opinion will be appreciated, https://www.ddmarkets.com/trades-performance/

Maybe we find a good signal provider and not a scam but we need more info about them until we buy their package. Keep testing and tell us how they do in the coming weeks

Solid Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronye View Post
    Maybe we find a good signal provider and not a scam but we need more info about them until we buy their package. Keep testing and tell us how they do in the coming weeks
    If you are trading also Forex (in the spot market, not binary options) I highly recommend them as I have made good money with them for some time. I will keep you updated on their binary options. I saw they will begin sending Bitcoin trading signals but this is not for me, I am not a Bitcoin fan.

I'm trading only BO for the moment. Are much simple that Forex for me at the moment. Anyway this is a good tip about them. Keep watching them how they do in BO and tell us.

Solid Member
    I got his not long ago, I am uploading the chart as well:

EURCAD painted top Head-And-Shoulders on the 60min and 30min chart.

EURCAD put @ market price (1.4262), expiration: 14:30 GMT
    Relevant as long as price is above 1.4253 and below 1.4270
    We suggest not entering the trade beyond 13:10 GMT

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	EURCAD_Trade_Alert_230215.jpg 
Views:	66 
Size:	19.9 KB 
ID:	2831

Solid Member
    Let's see how it goes