Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

ok icon what is the name of these indicators? !!!

Hey.
    i recently saw a picture from Julian Wong with his with an interesting mt4 setup.

i don't know these indicators , so i just want to ask if anyone can recognise any of these indicators there's displayed on the picture.
    preferably the indicator windows, not the indicators in the main chart.
    and if you recognise any, i would be grateful if you could possibly reveal the name or where to find/download the indicators.

-Corrie
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 10986804_10152583903580738_7020709883538629130_n.jpg  

Hi corrie,

I can’t read the names on the picture. If you have better quality jpeg allowing zoom in maybe you will see what are they? Maybe some stochastic or custom indicators, but definitely they are on metatrader 4 platform. If they are custom build it will be difficult to find them. Why not trying some of the indicators in our school section of the site? They are well presented and explained with examples
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder

the one in the middle looks like stochastic,

Top one is Value Chart
    Middle is Stochastic with automatic divergence detection (but if you dont know how to trade that better stay away)
    Bottom cannot be identified because a ton of indicators look like that in their histogram form.

Main chart - multiple Bollingers with different settings and one Moving Average (maybe 200 but I cant be certain)
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. Albert Einstein (attributed)

Who is Julian Wong?
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. Albert Einstein (attributed)

Why is this setup interesting?

Quote Originally Posted by Bogdan G View Post
    Why is this setup interesting?
    kudos to you Master B, you get right to the point! who indeed?

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Hodges View Post
    kudos to you Master B, you get right to the point! who indeed?
    Yea, Master M, never heard of that guy. Dont want to be ignorant or anything, but I dont know him

Quote Originally Posted by Bogdan G View Post
    Yea, Master M, never heard of that guy. Dont want to be ignorant or anything, but I dont know him
    Julian is yet another self-proclaimed Guru on YouTube lol, probably
    another Michael Freeman and the shit hasn't hit the fan yet.
    People just never learn. The guy claims he makes shit loads
    with BO, yet you can see he is still living with his parents
    in the back ground lol. People just never learn
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

Don't use so many indicators. Your trading will not be better. Keep It Stupid Simple...