Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17
  1. #1
    Junior Member casper.desina's Avatar

    Most Accurate 60 SEC Binary Options Trading Strategy Which Never Fails !!!

    Dear friends,

    Binary Options trading is really the gods gift for everybody if you utilize the available resources perfectly.
    I have a very fine strategy with which we are earning decent money constantly since 2 years through Binary Options Trading.
    You are welcome to find out the full details about my winning Strategy at the enclosed JPG.

    Best regards,
    Casper.
    Attachment 2780Attachment 2781Attachment 2782Attachment 2783Attachment 2784

  2. #2
    Master Member Bogdan G's Avatar
    Get lost, you are not fooling anyone.
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. Albert Einstein (attributed)

  3. #3
    Master Member SeasaltMcFish's Avatar
    Maybe you can show the 'Patent' you're advertizing with?

  4. #4
    Master Member SeasaltMcFish's Avatar
    Also: God didn't support the Mammon, so it's not His gift, but only a business

  5. #5
    Junior Member casper.desina's Avatar
    If you never trust me that is up to you & i don't care about it anymore why because i know about my honesty also my existing clients also know how honest i am.
    In fact i don't have any necessity to scam or cheat anybody as you saying why because this is not my source of income.
    But one thing i got surprised with you guys is with out knowing anything about my system how you are blaming me with most confidence ?
    What i understood is by doing such type of things you are trying to push negative inputs in to the people mind with which you might get benefited somehow.
    Please don't do such type of activities.
    If possible kindly please try to notice my sincere intention & please support me.

  6. #6
    Master Member SeasaltMcFish's Avatar
    I hoped you'd see the point in this: you ask us to trust you, but you try to sell a system.

    I'm not against you, but against newbies being fooled by 'Wonder System' sellers. If you are really trying to help people trade, you'll get all my support, but as long as the only thing we know is a chart with some remarks, but without any real visible (not obvious - every charts can give some signals afterwards) logic in it, it looks like you're just trying to sell a system.

    If you try to sell a system, then be a system seller and admit that. Maybe your system even works, it's always possible, but don't claim to be a gift from God (I love God, you see) to the trading world.

    There are way too many scammers in the trading world to just accept some claims without a real prove.

  7. #7
    Junior Member casper.desina's Avatar
    If i give my system to you guys for free of cost then you don't know it's value & you simple share it with others who don't deserve to use this system through this forum or through some other source.
    So i fixed it's price as $120.
    In fact it is a very small nominal amount why because not only my one system but i am giving few more most expensive systems along with my system for free of cost. Those details i cannot mention over here but one system cost is $1200 other one is $500 the 2 other systems cost is $250 Etc. A detailed document also provided which has the information about those URLs which proves the actual price of those indicators. You will get benefited at least with $2000 apart from my system & more over you no need to do any researches on the internet to buy those systems by spending your hard money.
    Not only that if you pay at least $120 then you will feel the pain before sharing all those systems with others.
    If still you see me as a scammer or spammer then i am really sorry.

  8. #8
    Master Member SeasaltMcFish's Avatar
    (copy/past)
    Nobody asks you to give your system for free.

    As said: there's is no problem trying to run a business as a system seller (as long as you confirm to the forum rules), but you should understand that this trading world is full of scammers and we try to protect newbies from all these scams.

    It doesn't mean that you are a scammer, but it very well could be, as 95% of system sellers are. Maybe you do belong to the other 5%, but how can we know?

    It's statements like 'Gift from God' and the fact that you seem to sell several systems, that alarms me. Why more systems if one works so perfectly? I understand you feel offended (I would too), but you've got to understand our reasons too.

  9. #9
    Junior Member casper.desina's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SeasaltMcFish View Post
    (copy/past)
    Nobody asks you to give your system for free.

    As said: there's is no problem trying to run a business as a system seller (as long as you confirm to the forum rules), but you should understand that this trading world is full of scammers and we try to protect newbies from all these scams.

    It doesn't mean that you are a scammer, but it very well could be, as 95% of system sellers are. Maybe you do belong to the other 5%, but how can we know?

    It's statements like 'Gift from God' and the fact that you seem to sell several systems, that alarms me. Why more systems if one works so perfectly? I understand you feel offended (I would too), but you've got to understand our reasons too.
    You tell me how can i prove my honesty ?
    I already posted the screen of 3 continues days & 1 more day also if you didn't find see those screenshots clearly then you can download from the following URL " http://www.casperbinaryoptions.com/d...reen_shots.rar "
    I hope at least now you will feel the difference.

  10. #10
    Moderator Kolyo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by casper.desina View Post
    If i give my system to you guys for free of cost then you don't know it's value & you simple share it with others who don't deserve to use this system through this forum or through some other source.
    So i fixed it's price as $120.
    In fact it is a very small nominal amount why because not only my one system but i am giving few more most expensive systems along with my system for free of cost. Those details i cannot mention over here but one system cost is $1200 other one is $500 the 2 other systems cost is $250 Etc. A detailed document also provided which has the information about those URLs which proves the actual price of those indicators. You will get benefited at least with $2000 apart from my system & more over you no need to do any researches on the internet to buy those systems by spending your hard money.
    Not only that if you pay at least $120 then you will feel the pain before sharing all those systems with others.
    If still you see me as a scammer or spammer then i am really sorry.
    Hi casper,

    Your offer seems really cool but everybody know that 100% wining rate is impossible nor on 60sec nor on any other time frame. Even 90% on the long run is impossible too. I won’t judge your offer but you really need to provide more indications that you are selling something worth testing. Also I have to agree with Seasalt that giving away other indicators and systems together with your is highly suspicious. First of all do you have the rights to sell other people products and second why giving other system if yours is 100% accurate, really a little non sence. Till you are posting in the appropriate room you are welcomed, but don’t believe that our community is full with stupid people. Traders here are aware of the risks in the market and decide rationally about the products they will purchase so it is not an easy money place here. It is not necessary to give your product away for free, but more data is required definitely. Which instruments do you trade, what is your actual win rate, 100% is bullshit.. etc etc.. Also what does it mean “price action monitor”? For me this doesn’t mean nothing at all. Also 3 consecutive days is not enough to prove you are consisantly profitable with your system. We know here for much bigger lucky strikes!
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
3