Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Most Accurate 60 SEC Binary Options Trading Strategy !!!

Dear friends,

Binary Options trading is really the gods gift for everybody if you utilize the available resources perfectly.
    I have a very fine strategy with which we are earning decent money constantly since 2 years through Binary Options Trading.
    You are welcome to find out the full details about my winning Strategy at the enclosed JPG file.

Best regards,
    Casper.
    Attachment 2769Attachment 2770Attachment 2771Attachment 2772Attachment 2773

by the time i realize there is a signal, i click and enter the trade, i would have spent 20 secs of your 60 seconds prediction

!!!

Signal might be generated at anytime on 1 minute candle but if the provided "Price Action Monitor" confirms the entry at least 2 - 3 candles move in the same direction which is more than enough for us to win the trade. See the enclosed screenshot of today generated signals for the better understanding.
    Attachment 2776
    Last edited by casper.desina; 02-12-2015 at 05:35 AM.

60 seconds is too short time frame expiry for trading.

!!!

Quote Originally Posted by milos View Post
    60 seconds is too short time frame expiry for trading.
    No no you shouldn't think like that.
    Predicting what will happen in next 60 Seconds is very easy instead of predicting 30 Minutes or 1 Hour Etc. If you have a winning strategy with you.

Quote Originally Posted by casper.desina View Post
    No no you shouldn't think like that.
    Predicting what will happen in next 60 Seconds is very easy instead of predicting 30 Minutes or 1 Hour Etc. If you have a winning strategy with you.
    I agree. someone told me that too and i was like "no," because i won with a 60 second expiry time.

What's the meaning of this thread?
    If you want to promote some business and sell indicators
    we have a room dedicated for that purpose called "Introducing Binary Options Businesses".
    This room is not for advertisement. Here we share free strategies and indicators and discuss them.
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

Dear friends,

Binary Options trading is really the gods gift for everybody if you utilize the available resources perfectly.
    I have a very fine strategy with which we are earning decent money constantly since 2 years through Binary Options Trading.
    You are welcome to find out the full details about my winning Strategy at the enclosed JPG file.

Best regards,
    Casper.
    But... do you have an account with us?
    Please deposit now and we can offer you a B O N U S
    We focus on who really counts. Our Money
    Profit now. Immediately. This very moment others are profiting. Ah you missed it. You are so slow...DRAW... fooled ya
    But no really, do you have an account with us?!?
    No?
    Deposit now... no experience needed

"Binary Options trading.... the gods gift for everybody" AHA HA HA HAHAHHAHAHAA
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. Albert Einstein (attributed)

Signal might be generated at anytime on 1 minute candle but if the provided "Price Action Monitor" confirms the entry at least 2 - 3 candles move in the same direction which is more than enough for us to win the trade. See the enclosed screenshot of today generated signals for the better understanding.
    Attachment 2776
    LMAO at this picture
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. Albert Einstein (attributed)

This Is Not To Prom