Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hello To All

Rookie Member

eureka Hello To All !!!

Hey Everyone. I am a semi experienced trader with some good previous results. I am looking to learn more here and maybe teach a bit as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Ms Binary Trader View Post
    Hey Everyone. I am a semi experienced trader with some good previous results. I am looking to learn more here and maybe teach a bit as well.
    Hello and welcome hope you will improve your results with us!
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

Welcome!

Could you share a bit about your experiences?

Hello Ms Binary Trader.Welcome to bots trading community. What's your trading strategy?

Welcome here Ms Binary Trader! It will be wonderful if you can also help the community and the other traders with some tips and share your previous experience. We are joining this community to help each other in trading independently of our level of experience. We have here very experienced guys as well as newbie traders but all of us are ready to help so you will find the necessary answers whenever you decided to ask Welcome once again and happy trading
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder

Hello to all..!
    Joining any community is like a trend in these days sometimes people joined for getting some entertainment but sometime they want to get useful information and knowledge from other community members. I am new in thins forum and want to find out good friends i found this community is highly interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigen View Post
    Hello to all..!
    Joining any community is like a trend in these days sometimes people joined for getting some entertainment but sometime they want to get useful information and knowledge from other community members. I am new in thins forum and want to find out good friends i found this community is highly interesting.
    Welcome Bigen,

I am sure you will enjoy our community Our community is not dedicated solely for entertainment but also aim helping traders to improve their skills and eventually become great traders in the future. I hope you will find many friends here and don’t forget to ask whenever you have a questions!
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder

Welcome man! Hope you will find useful tips here. Check out school section because most of the lessons there are very easy to absorb and to understand and will help boost your profits quickly

Welcome Bigen!

Quote Originally Posted by Ms Binary Trader View Post
    hello hello, nice of you to join us. Feel free to open threads in the appropriate forums when you want to, we have strategy, sytems, tools, analysis and trading all in their places!