Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Honest mistake, or Boss Capital a dirty broker? !!!

Hi guys. First off, I'm making this post, because I recently got in to binary options trading and turned $200 in to $16.2k at boss capital in just four days. Winning over 90% of my trades, kicking ass and taking names from Mon-Thurs.

Then, Friday when I woke up and went to trade.. my charts on their site were manipulated so that I could not make trades accurately.

At first I figured it was just a technical mistake. However it has been well over four days with no help from technical support whatsoever.

A few things before you watch the video proof:

A. This happens on all browsers, computers, internet connections, browser versions, cleared cache and cookies, and virtually every other fix you can think of.

B. THIS ONLY HAPPENS TO MY ACCOUNT. If you log in to a demo account or no account, this does not happen. I have friends and previous mentors who use Boss Capital, have successfully withdrawn from them, who are not having this issue -- I had them check.

C. I lost a $5000 trade because today, I figured maybe I would try and see if it would still place my trade correctly. It did not, over SIXTY PIPS OFF. It was messing up more than it ever has.

VIDEO PROOF: ht tps: // ww w.youtube . com/watch?v=66s93dqZAB4

This saddens me because I've heard great things about Boss Capital, it's why I decided to use them. But this seriously takes the cake.

Guys, am I getting shafted? Is there anything legally I can do? Losing 5k to a fluke/scam is unbearable. I can take a loss, but not when it's not my fault.

Cheers,
    Tim.
    Last edited by seawolph; 02-10-2015 at 08:28 AM.

$200 into $16.2k in 4 days??? Im finding it very hard to beileve my friend. And what's the deal with this video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MQjM8eiw6Lo ? what are you selling exactly? should I call this number 352 538 4062 for the opportunity of a lifetime?? (from this video, didn't make it up).
    “Don't believe anything you read on the net. Except this. Well, including this, I suppose.” ― Douglas Adams

Hi Martin.

First off, that video is not related to what I'm speaking about here.

Second, $200 to 16.2k It is very accurate, hard to believe or not.

I am not selling anything with my post here. I'm asking for input on my video as to if my broker is manipulating my charts or not, and if I can legally do anything about it / how I should proceed.

Quote Originally Posted by seawolph View Post
    Hi Martin.

First off, that video is not related to what I'm speaking about here.

Second, $200 to 16.2k It is very accurate, hard to believe or not.

I am not selling anything with my post here. I'm asking for input on my video as to if my broker is manipulating my charts or not, and if I can legally do anything about it / how I should proceed.
    This video is also very unclear. You say you were not able to trade since Friday, the date on your screen is 8.2 or US 2.8, means Sunday. No trading on Saturday and Sunday... I would love to help your case, but I've my doubts.
    “Don't believe anything you read on the net. Except this. Well, including this, I suppose.” ― Douglas Adams

There is no way shape or form you will be able to help my account. I'm simply asking people what I should do in this situation.

I have not been able to trade SINCE FRIDAY because my charts have been messed up since Friday morning. It doesn't matter if it's Sunday or not. I know I can't trade on the weekends. What I'm saying is, my charts are inaccurate. They do not correctly display the price. And this is only my account.

You can have your doubts all you want, I understand. I'm asking -- in this case -- what should I do here.

Quote Originally Posted by seawolph View Post
    It doesn't matter if it's Sunday or not. I know I can't trade on the weekends. What I'm saying is, my charts are inaccurate. They do not correctly display the price. And this is only my account..
    You know you can't trade weekends, yet you choose to film this vid on Sunday???

That’s how to say very strange story? I don’t say it is impossible to happen, this is just 4-5 full sized bets in a row but why don’t you stop trading after you spot they are making attempts to prevent you from your gains. Of course no broker will be happy somebody with min deposit to go with 16k in pocket in just few bets. If you are smart you know everything go to an end so try to take your gains out of your account before the broker make some other fishy stuff preventing you from withdrawal for example. If you have this lucky strike be sure that it won’t last forever and you won’t be able to make millions in few weeks. Even if you can most brokers won’t pay you such amount. Keep updating really interesting case
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder

That’s ridiculous to make such a huge profit and than disappear, but maybe it is really pure luck and that’s why you managed to lose them again. Better next time to try with good broker that won’t make such tricks to avoid paying huge checks

Solid Member
    I know what happened. You must have been doing really well and the risk management must have set a 'spread' when you trade. They obiouslly don't like you winning. I would send your documentation to their regulators (I think it is CySec) and they will ask the broker to explain what happened. They will probably say it was a technical error but they will not dare mess with you again. If they do, CySec could fine them, which will be published all over the internet.
    Last edited by Johnny; 02-19-2015 at 12:03 AM.

I am curious: How exactly did you manage such profit? Pure luck or some hideous strategy?
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder