Is it possible to make an alert for Value Chart in MT4? !!!

Hi all,

I would like to set up an alert on a Value chart indicator for when the candle crosses a certain level. Is this possible? If so how would I do this? I have googled this and found out how you can create alerts but I cant work out how to do it for a certain indicator or a specific condition that needs to be met to make the alert sound.

If anyone would be kind enough to explain how I can do this or help me out and make the alert for me then I would be very grateful.

Any ideas? I have found I Value Chart that already has an alert but how do I edit it so the alert sounds due the the conditions I want met?

Ok so no luck with this so far. One other thing that should be a bit easier does anyone have a basic value chart I can download that wont cause lag? Every one of them I seem to download seems to make MT4 work extremely slowly, its the only indicator that seems to do it on my pc.

It's probably the indicator, not your PC. If you have teh option, lower the number of bars the indicator displays on the chart. Should be something like "bar count" or similar.
    I used the value chart and had the same slowdown problem but then i got my hands on a "lite" version. I dont have it anymore though.
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. Albert Einstein (attributed)

It's also possible your Virus scanner slows it down, or maybe you'll have to run chkdsk and clean up your computer.
    Other applications can also slow down a program, although MT4 is not that heavy.