Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Rookie Member

hello new binary option investors !!!

Hi my name is spero kim

Welcome to CommuniTraders spero kim!

Where are you from? I am wishing you successful learning and trading. Meantime have fun here and find new friends among our growing binary options trading community
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder

Hello and welcome!
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

Hello my name is Charday,and I'm having a terrible time trying to find a Binary broker with a similar platform like this one for USA citizens. I have found that 24 Option does not except US citizens. Can someone recommend a US NON SCAM Binary Broker that pays quickly with no junk fees?

Hi Spero and Charday, welcome!

Best way to find a trusted broker, is to look through our list.

Quote Originally Posted by charday357 View Post
    Hello my name is Charday,and I'm having a terrible time trying to find a Binary broker with a similar platform like this one for USA citizens. I have found that 24 Option does not except US citizens. Can someone recommend a US NON SCAM Binary Broker that pays quickly with no junk fees?
    Hi Charday and welcome to the community!

If you are new to binary options you probably have problems finding a genuine and trustworthy broker. For US traders it is even harder. Check the trusted broker page. There are the brokers which the community accept as best trading solutions. Of course maybe there are others too, like nadex platform but don’t rush to not very well established brands just because they accept US traders.
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder

Hello sperokim. Welcome to BOTS!!!!

Hello Kim! Welcome to the CT trading community! Wishing you great trading results and nice profits in your pockets at the end

Thank you for your help & your suggestions, it really has been a daunting task. Boss Capital is blowing up my phone,however I have not made a deposit yet just not comfortable turning over money until I know some facts about the company.

Hi charday,

BossCapital is now among binaryoptionsthatsuck.com trusted brokers. That doesn’t mean it is the perfect choice but gives at least some layer of confidence. Make your own due diligence before depositing real money and also be sure you have at least few weeks of education in demo mode before going live!