What is this indicator called? !!!

Hi all, sorry, quick newbie question here. I used to use this indicator, the sort of trend line/tracks when I first started trading but have not got it anymore and cant even remember what its called (the picture is from someone elses chart I found on google if you were wondering how I have a pic but don't know whats its called haha). Would someone be able to tell me what it is called so I can then search for it and download it lol.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Capture.PNG 
Views:	82 
Size:	18.5 KB 
ID:	2750

Many Thanks
    Last edited by Who Knows; 02-05-2015 at 03:43 PM.

COG - Center of Gravity (has many variations but from what i know it's part of Belkhayate's trading system)
    ... or it's some sort of regression channel
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. Albert Einstein (attributed)

Was that it?
    ... Who Knows
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. Albert Einstein (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by Bogdan G View Post
    Was that it?
    ... Who Knows
    Sorry for the late response Bogdan. Yes it was that thanks mate. I cant find this specific one from the picture which I like but I have found a variation of it which will do for now .

Cool mate!

Sorry to bring this thread back up again but just wondered if anyone has a download for the indicator I posted in the first pic. I think its classed as a regression channel, possibly Linear or non linear. I have found it on the net on various sites and downloaded it but none of them seem to work or show up when I apply them to MT4.

Found it 2 minutes after I posted, so not to worry.

Care to show us some charts, possible entries or trades you have made using it?