Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Newbie - want to start with robot !!!

Hi guys,

I am interested in Binary Options and want to start with some free robot. No money to invest
    Was looking on Google where and how to start and saw and found some list on ScamWatchDog:

Legal Insider Bot – Signals grade: 9.97 *** Recommended deposit: $400 or more
    (a “must have” system. 7 days free no-loss trading; will be closed to new applicants soon; my review here)
    Monthly Profit Estimate: $250-$4,250

Does that mean I need to deposit at least $400 to start trading?

Best,

Boban

Hi Boban, welcome

It means you're going to throw away $400 or more.
    There's no free money in trading. They will ask you to use their link for a broker or find another way to get your money.

Trading with a bot is not recommended. I.m.o. it's 99,9% a scam.

If you want to make money in trading, learn to trade yourself. Go through our school and learn (for free!) with our trading platform. You don't have to register through an affiliate link or buy something.

Especially a system called 'must have' will be a 'never trust it' system.

Quote Originally Posted by Boban View Post
    Hi guys,

I am interested in Binary Options and want to start with some free robot. No money to invest
    Was looking on Google where and how to start and saw and found some list on ScamWatchDog:

Legal Insider Bot – Signals grade: 9.97 *** Recommended deposit: $400 or more
    (a “must have” system. 7 days free no-loss trading; will be closed to new applicants soon; my review here)
    Monthly Profit Estimate: $250-$4,250

Does that mean I need to deposit at least $400 to start trading?

Best,

Boban
    That's a complete scam and I was hoping you were joking but looks like
    you are serious, wow.
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

Thank you, SeasaltMcFish. Will think about it again.
    Okane, You are telling me that robot is scam or the website I found it?

Thanks,

Boban

Quote Originally Posted by Boban View Post
    Thank you, SeasaltMcFish. Will think about it again.
    Okane, You are telling me that robot is scam or the website I found it?

Thanks,

Boban
    Both! ...
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

Boban. I can totally relate to what you are saying. I had the same idea to try and make a bit of extra cash through the lean season at work.

What you will find if you do click the link is as has been said. You will have to open an account with certain brokers.
    Next you will be hounded by said broker along the lines of "You must fund your account with money in the next 30 seconds or you will lose the robot and the world will end" ok I'm exagerating but you get the idea.

Go through the scool. learn some stuff and have a play on the demo trading platform on here. I've just started (first trades last night) and so far looking promising, however I will be demo trading for a while to make sure I have learned and that last night wasn't beginners luck.

most robots are scams, this one seems to be so, don't use a bot, it won't help you do anything but lose and get frustrated, go to the school, hang out in the forum, trade some on CT and learn to do it yourself, its fun and rewarding, and you can make some money too...

Michael is right,

Don’t waste your money and especially your time testing binary trading robots. They won’t teach you how to trade and if you place real money you will definitely lose them. So better start learning the basics and try trading personally on CT Demo. This is the best advise I can give you now

Expecting that a trading robot can do all the work for you is a fantasy that will never happen in the real world. Yes there are trading robots that may give you some guesses on the market direction but no one will give you consistent profitability over long period of time. I believe that human factor is the most important one in the world of real trading. Even best algotraders don’t achieve the performance of best human discretionary traders! And best algo-bots are not sold on the interned for few bucks that’s for sure
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder

Listen to these guys Boban. They have been at this for some time so they know what they are talking about. Don't even re-consider the site. Learn how to trade and go for it. That's why I joined here. To learn how to limit my losses and profit more to a point I could totally quit my normal job. LOL
    Bots are scams.