Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Binary trading contests !!!

What binary trading contests do you know?

I am aware of the Dukascopy one: http://www.dukascopy.com/fxcomm/binary/

CT is another one (through not a true contest).

24option has a lot of contests usually....

Trading contests are very appealing and people can learn a lot from the other participants. I hope we will have soon real contest in our community!

Quote Originally Posted by Dan21 View Post
    Trading contests are very appealing and people can learn a lot from the other participants. I hope we will have soon real contest in our community!
    its funny you mention that... a little bird told me to work on some rules for a game.... not sure exactly when it will be launched but in the next 2-3 months I am pretty sure....

That’s true Michael is right that we are in a preparation process and soon we will announce a kind of binary options demo trading contest! It will be great fun so stay tuned and listen for the announcement
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder

I know about 24options . And i participate in some . My experience was good enough .

24 options

Solid Member
    Did anyone here ever won the contests in 24option? I am beginning to wonder if there are real winners... Not them specifically but all contests.

Johnny, why do you think so? There are winners – whether they won thanks to skills or by luck, it’s a fact.

I think what he means is , has anyone actually won the prize? as in receive the award ad gotten an ipad or money or whatever it is the prize was....