Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Wink Hello, Italian Newbie here! !!!

Hello everyone,
    I'm 24 italian boy and i study advertising.
    ------------------- tl;dr. How I Met Your Site ( you can skip this if you want)
    I use to spend a lot of time on the internet [not that guy that spend hours on fb, i'm more an imgur guy of course ] and as you know, while surfing the net, it's easy to find out about the magic "guru world of BO". But at first i was skeptical and i've marked BO as a scam for the last 3 years.
    I always like try out new things, for the past 2 years, i was into the internet marketing [affiliate and some sort of SEO], this expirience gave me a different point of view on how internet works and the huge amount of scams and fraud around it. Overall, it was a nice expirience.
    I was on BHW forums, zapping on various threads, when i found out about BOTS. I gave a skeptical look, like you know "how much i will earn whit this method blabl".... in IM the BO are the Holy Grails for the affiliate links [overpayed, easy to fool people whit "rich fast "promises]

--------------------
    So for my own curiosity i started reading your [fantastic] school section and i'm really surprised on how wrong i was at the start. I decided to try BO, for fun and knowledge.
    At the moment i'm still studying, but i have started some paper-demo trading to get use to meta trader 4 and some tactics.

Right now I use the Simple Balanced Sistem and i use to play it safe, adding a 4' condition: that the call or the put should follow the general trend of the day.
    Questions:
    It's a good thing to do, or at least logic?
    How do i understand on wich time expiry place it?I wouldn't say bullshit, but there is a connection between this and how much the Stochastic is inclined or am i wrong?

Hello and welcome to bots!
    Glad you liked the school as we have put lots of time into it, there are tests too
    when you are done studying.

Stochastic is said to be overbought when it hits 80 or above
    and oversold when it is 20 or below. Most traders wait for "crosses".
    Meaning you would only take a put when Stochastic lines are crossing down from above
    from 80 going down. Vice versa for calls. Taking these trades in the direction of the trend
    is the best choice and has the highest probability of winning.
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

Got it, thanks!
    And what about the time expire, how could i understand which expire i should use?

EDIT: from what i saw [few days and maybe i'm wrong] SBS seems work well on short time -15/30 min, is that right?
    Last edited by Cortx; 02-05-2015 at 01:22 PM.

Welcome to bots trading community.

Expiry depends on your own analysis and experiences.
    It's hard to just tell you a specific expiry just out of the blue.

What's important is that you analyze as many time frames as possible
    and understand the specific asset your are trading, how it trends usually
    and what expiry should work best for your strategy.

I will stick on Eur/usd, as i did in these days. Doing some paper test, while studying the school section. I'm kinda impatient of real testing
    Thanks for the infos

Quote Originally Posted by Cortx View Post
    I will stick on Eur/usd, as i did in these days. Doing some paper test, while studying the school section. I'm kinda impatient of real testing
    Thanks for the infos
    EUR/USD is good, volatile with lots of price action.

Welcome here Cortx

Good thing you found the school. I thought it was refreshing when I started reading it and now I'm still hanging around

Wish you good trades!

Nice avatar...I like pi

QUOTE=Michael Hodges;42116]Nice avatar...I like pi[/QUOTE]

i chose the pi as avatar cause I love a theory [that isn't verified, but it's cool anyway] that say:
    "Pi is an infinite, nonrepeating decimal number - meaning that every possible number combination exists somwhere in Pi. Converted into ascii text, somewhere in that infinite string of digits there is the name of every person you will ever love, the date, time, and manner of your death and te answers to all the great questions of the universe