Rob
    Rookie Member

New Here and to Binary Options !!!

Hi guys,

I am glad to be a part of this group, thanks for having me :-) I am so excited to learn but lost on how to get started.

My current experience - I joined GOptions before I found this group. After I joined, they promised to train and teach me. When I was supposed to have a phone appointment, the person never calls, then when I tried corresponding by e-mail they actually said they have been trying to call me, but I never received a call. Then I started receiving calls from the UK and every time I answered they hung up? Even if the phone rang two times, once I answered they hung up? Now I am not sure if it was GOptions calling but I don't know any friends, associates or anyone from the UK.

So my questions are
    - Should I try and get my money out? Or should I just request a dummy account? Is this a good option company? What are my rights and options?

Thanks for all your help and comments,

Sincerely,

Rob

Welcome Rob,

Calls from all kind of brokers are common (and very irritating). I don't even accept any calls from outside the Netherlands (but believe me, they even manage to call from inside too).

I do hope you didn't accept any bonus, else it could be very difficult to get your money out. At least you can try.

If they don't hand it over, you'll know you've been scammed and can ask yourself if you want to go on with this broker.

To make things clear: I don't have any experience with this broker, so I can't tell you if you can trust them.

The promise of teaching you is completely worthless. I would never accept their teaching. It's better to learn yourself, like with our school here.

Rob
    Rookie Member
    Ok thanks :-). No I did not accept the bonus yet, they told me when I am ready to trade live that I can accept it or decline. I will try and see if they let me take my money back.

Who do you suggest is a good broker?

Thanks for your help.

I had no problems with 24Option yet, but I must admit I didn't try to withdraw yet. Stockpair also has been tested as trustworthy. I guess you should take a look at the recommended brokers and make your own choice.

One reason not to trade with smaller brokers, is that they might get in trouble when they have to pay out a lot.
    A well known, big broker will normally be capable of paying winnings more often.

choosing a broker has a lot to do with where you live, where do you live? CySEC is probably the way to go if you can, and then pick one of the top names like Seasalt suggested.

Quote Originally Posted by Rob View Post
    Hi guys,

I am glad to be a part of this group, thanks for having me :-) I am so excited to learn but lost on how to get started.

My current experience - I joined GOptions before I found this group. After I joined, they promised to train and teach me. When I was supposed to have a phone appointment, the person never calls, then when I tried corresponding by e-mail they actually said they have been trying to call me, but I never received a call. Then I started receiving calls from the UK and every time I answered they hung up? Even if the phone rang two times, once I answered they hung up? Now I am not sure if it was GOptions calling but I don't know any friends, associates or anyone from the UK.

So my questions are
    - Should I try and get my money out? Or should I just request a dummy account? Is this a good option company? What are my rights and options?

Thanks for all your help and comments,

Sincerely,

Rob
    Hi Rob
    Thank you for this information. Here is link below
    http://www.binaryoptionsthatsuck.com...-brokers-suck/

Hi Rob and welcome to the CommuniTraders Definitely there are better options than GO, but better to learn more on the basics of trading before you open up new account.

Hi Rob,

Glad to have you among us It is best in all cases to test drive on demo binary options trading before starting real account. If you already have such account better to not risk any money till you get the feeling what to expect. We have a lot of reviews on almost every broker you can find here in the BOTS site and we have reviews showing where it is safe and more acceptable to put your hard earned money. So there is a way to make better informed decision regarding your broker. Just check the reviews, ask people and you will be rewarded for your questions.
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder