Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    oh man, what a scheme... I've a great idea for a video, in theaters soon (:
    “Don't believe anything you read on the net. Except this. Well, including this, I suppose.” ― Douglas Adams

Quote Originally Posted by Martin Kay View Post
    oh man, what a scheme... I've a great idea for a video, in theaters soon (:
    - "How's the weather today John?"
    Cloudy, with a risk of losing all your money!
    OptionHeimer: I am become debt, destroyer of accounts!

3. Thanks sofaking thanked this post
    iseautobot, anyone can please check this one? Cheers

Hello!
    I'm still pretty new to all this stuff, but I found a Signal provider from "Trusted Markets", called Trusted Binary.
    Even tested it and made quite a bit of money on the Demo Account.
    However they connected me to Brokers like "Option888"(wich I read, is a scam), etc. and the support isn't really that talkative..
    What is your opinion on their Offer?
    trustedmarkets

Greetings!
    Last edited by Okane; 02-18-2017 at 02:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by GeriX View Post
    Hello!
    I'm still pretty new to all this stuff, but I found a Signal provider from "Trusted Markets", called Trusted Binary.
    However they connected me to Brokers like "Option888"(wich I read, is a scam), etc. and the support isn't really that talkative..
    trustedmarkets

Greetings!
    I wouldn't trust them. They will most likely send you to bad brokers (as you confirmed yourself) because they get
    paid from them. Conflict of interest.
    OptionHeimer: I am become debt, destroyer of accounts!

7. Thanks GeriX thanked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by GeriX View Post
    Hello!
    trustedmarkets

Greetings!
    Definitely stay away. 100% scam. They will send you very poor quality signals and ask you to register with scam brokers (as mentioned by Okane above).
    Hidden Content - Buy Gold & Silver!

9. Thanks GeriX thanked this post
    Hmm, well thanks for your advise, guess it was to good to be true, as i suspected :P

Edit: The people from the App emailed me, that following brokers are available:

UCapital, Stern Options, Plus Options, Options Stars, Brokers Station, Option888

So yeah.... no.
    Last edited by GeriX; 02-19-2017 at 08:21 PM.

Rookie Member
    I know that many traders have long had their successful payroll strategy. You can write an application that would really help you earn, not lose money? I know that there are such firms as http://s-pro.io/ who are engaged in writing programs and applications for money. Why not invest money in something that will help you to earn money? Or is this a bad idea? I really wonder why you should not use such applications.

Quote Originally Posted by Dacony View Post
    I know that many traders have long had their successful payroll strategy. You can write an application that would really help you earn, not lose money? I know that there are such firms as http://s-pro.io/ who are engaged in writing programs and applications for money. Why not invest money in something that will help you to earn money? Or is this a bad idea? I really wonder why you should not use such applications.
    Hello

Welcome to Communitraders!