Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Moleymike View Post
    Hi new here looks a great community any one Know anything about Ultimate4trading good way to lose £200 or good signals?
    I started a thread on it a while back.
    http://forums.binaryoptionsthatsuck....nyone-tried-it

It's 100% scam. Looks like you can get great results if you try their signals with their demo account but when you use real funds the success rate of their signals is probably less than 50%.

Here is a review of Ultimate4Trading from another website.

http://thebestbinaryoptionsbrokers.n...binary-options
    Last edited by sofaking; 01-23-2016 at 05:17 PM.

2. Thanks Martin Kay thanked this post
    Yes, I heard of Copy Buffet Software.
    that's the latest.

Quote Originally Posted by hilcrs View Post
    that's the latest.
    nice(: I'm on it!
    “Don't believe anything you read on the net. Except this. Well, including this, I suppose.” ― Douglas Adams

that's the latest.
    I've heard a bit about it. Some of the You Tube channels (the scam artists and thieves) are giving it great reviews.

Quote Originally Posted by sofaking View Post
    I've heard a bit about it. Some of the You Tube channels (the scam artists and thieves) are giving it great reviews.
    as always lol
    “Don't believe anything you read on the net. Except this. Well, including this, I suppose.” ― Douglas Adams

that's the latest.
    I recently saw that one too, it's funny how on some websites I won't mention (binary watchdog) they claim that one offer is a scam and another is totally legit but both are being offered by the same people ... the buffet software and pushmoneyApp is one such pair of offers fitting that bill. Makes you wonder how you can trust reviews from some people.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Hodges View Post
    I recently saw that one too, it's funny how on some websites I won't mention (binary watchdog) they claim that one offer is a scam and another is totally legit but both are being offered by the same people ... the buffet software and pushmoneyApp is one such pair of offers fitting that bill. Makes you wonder how you can trust reviews from some people.
    Well basically you can't trust ANY reviews on YouTube (except for Bill and Ted (is that their names? ). They are all affiliates for the scams they review.

binary trade consult !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Martin Kay View Post
    Stopping signal services scam!!!

Attachment 2735
    Anybody heard anything of binarytrade consult , this is their web address, was told by someone that they provide
    very accurate signals

www.binarytradeconsult.com

Never heard of them, just checked out the website and I'm still not sure what they do. It seems like they have services for brokers and traders, may connect with Cantor Fitzgerald and claims compliance with CFTC but there is no proof of that. The Decoder thing I guess is a signal service but not much info on that either. the biggest red flag is that there is absolutely no info on who they really are or where they are located, I think I would stay away from them for now.

Quote Originally Posted by bear1 View Post
    Anybody heard anything of binarytrade consult , this is their web address, was told by someone that they provide
    very accurate signals
    I'm guessing you're affiliated with them seeing that your first posting here is a link for a signal service?

Looks like a scam and they use fake testimonials (the photos are taken from random websites on the internet eg. Association of British Insurers etc.
    Last edited by sofaking; 03-09-2016 at 07:31 PM.