Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Rookie Member
    The Guy who runs Binary Ascend/binary brainwave etc etc-John Kayne
    BIG con artist -STAY AWAY !
    I purchased 2 x of his products- tried to post comments on his sites to ask if any body
    else were having trouble making money (they both lost more than gained) & he removed postings
    before any body could read them !

Quote Originally Posted by petemech1 View Post
    The Guy who runs Binary Ascend/binary brainwave etc etc-John Kayne
    BIG con artist -STAY AWAY !
    I purchased 2 x of his products- tried to post comments on his sites to ask if any body
    else were having trouble making money (they both lost more than gained) & he removed postings
    before any body could read them !
    http://www.binaryoptionsthatsuck.com...brainer-scams/
    Guess you didn't read this
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

I know someone with the name 'Givitomeyourmoneeztrader', owe wait, it's a group that combines nearly (+1) all autotraders

Anyone tried this one? http://www.ultimate4trading.net/

Lots of good "reviews" on YouTube but appears to be a scam.

Hello,yes I know SB,I have VIP account,you have to open 3/250 accounts.I was adviced open acc.on TradersKing platform,that's big scamer,of course I lost $330,they just block my pasword. But SB offers 18 daily signals,but I very rare use them,just maybe compare with market.Any questions,fell fre ask...

Quote Originally Posted by DaVychi View Post
    Hello,yes I know SB,I have VIP account,you have to open 3/250 accounts.I was adviced open acc.on TradersKing platform,that's big scamer,of course I lost $330,they just block my pasword. But SB offers 18 daily signals,but I very rare use them,just maybe compare with market.Any questions,fell fre ask...
    SB is Signals Binary?

I guess we should avoid such invites that promises you getting rich over the night, I think its the matter of greed that compel traders to get scam victims. So stay away from stuff like these and concentrate on building your own trading skills that will pay you much more in the long run.

Rookie Member
    Hi new here looks a great community any one Know anything about Ultimate4trading good way to lose £200 or good signals?

Quote Originally Posted by Moleymike View Post
    Hi new here looks a great community any one Know anything about Ultimate4trading good way to lose £200 or good signals?
    Well, just look at their video... the usual major BS:
    "Me and my friend discovered an algorithm that can predict the stock market" ... That's where you say: Okay good bye!
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

10. Thanks Moleymike thanked this post
    Yes,you right Signals Binary...