Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14
  1. #1
    Rookie Member traderjoe's Avatar

    Tradarea - new regulated broker !!!

    Hey guys, I just started trading with this new broker called Tradarea – they have a cysec regulation which is reassuring. their website isnt anything out of this world but their platform has some interesting stuff and has a pretty nice design. They offer trading signals, trading robots, social trading, and a bunch of other cool stuff. Minimum deposit is $200, worth checking them out! I'll give you updates once I trade with them a few times more.

    Did anyone else here try them? What do you guys think?

  2. #2
    Specialist Member runneroption's Avatar
    I didn’t know them before. You can give here your feedback on withdrawals, trading anything important, but I won’t trade with such a new broker with little or no information on them. Although regulation is good think.

  3. #3
    Moderator Kolyo's Avatar
    Trading with new and not well known brokers involve high level of risks. I don’t say that this particular broker is not honest and reliable but we don’t have enough indication to say that. We have to take into account that something like half of the binary brokers out there if not fake are badly managed and scam oriented. Thank you for sharing this information traderjoe! I hope the discussion here need to be expanded further.
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder

  4. #4
    Administrator Martin Kay's Avatar
    Nice platform... couldn't find anything about this broker, seems rather new. Few things to notice (little suspicious..)
    http://prntscr.com/5x97wd or
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tradearea.jpg 
Views:	56 
Size:	88.0 KB 
ID:	2720
    “Don't believe anything you read on the net. Except this. Well, including this, I suppose.” ― Douglas Adams

  5. #5
    Administrator Martin Kay's Avatar
    I really can't understand why CySec chooses to regulate a company before they have a broker live and operating. On the other hand, it's a good thing a broker decided to become regulated before actually working. Im getting confused. Still haven't decide what's better and what's right and what's the point in CySec if they start acting like rubber stamps.
    “Don't believe anything you read on the net. Except this. Well, including this, I suppose.” ― Douglas Adams

  6. #6
    Rookie Member traderjoe's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by runneroption View Post
    I didn’t know them before. You can give here your feedback on withdrawals, trading anything important, but I won’t trade with such a new broker with little or no information on them. Although regulation is good think.
    From my experience so far, they're pretty good! they offer a 90% return on some pairs, theres the option builder tool which gives you a return in case of a loss, and I won a few trades with the help of their trading signals. All in all a positive experience so far

    I submitted a withdrawal request and it took them just under 48 hours to process, which is not what I can say for most brokers out there...

  7. #7
    Rookie Member traderjoe's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Martin Kay View Post
    I really can't understand why CySec chooses to regulate a company before they have a broker live and operating. On the other hand, it's a good thing a broker decided to become regulated before actually working. Im getting confused. Still haven't decide what's better and what's right and what's the point in CySec if they start acting like rubber stamps.
    From what I understand, the cysec license is pretty hard to get and costs a pretty penny...so it must be reassuring if a broker gets regulated by them, no? as you can see in my reply to runneroption, I've had a pretty good experience with them so far. worth a shot, guys

  8. #8
    Master Member SeasaltMcFish's Avatar
    Sounds like Spot option platform (didn't take a look yet) and that's not my favorite.

    Are you sure you're not just advertizing?

  9. Thanks Pinayito thanked this post
  10. #9
    Moderator Kolyo's Avatar
    For me Spotoption platform is also not my favorite and I guess you traderjoe just advertising here but unless it is not an aggressive advertisement it is allowed
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder

  11. #10
    Rookie Member traderjoe's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kolyo View Post
    For me Spotoption platform is also not my favorite and I guess you traderjoe just advertising here but unless it is not an aggressive advertisement it is allowed
    not advertising folks, just thought I'd share views on a broker asked my account manager and they use the Hello Markets platform apparently.

  12. Thanks Martin Kay thanked this post

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
3