Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bitcoin-Brokers Binary Options Introductory Special of 100% payouts !!!

(This is my first post, so I cannot post links.)

SPECIAL-Between January 24th-March 24th we are waiving all fees. This means 100% payouts between January 24th and March 24th

Our provably fair Binary Options are different than typical Binary Options in many different ways.

Our Binary Option players are playing against each other instead of against us. Each player must choose a stock (or stocks) that they want to "go long" for a single trading day. At the end of the day, the player who chose the stock which was the better performer for the day will win the wager.

This means that a player can win even if their stock goes down in value by the end of the trading day.

For example, lets assume two players have entered into a Binary trade with us.

The following day the winner will win if:

a)their stock went up more on a percentage basis than their competitor's stock.
    b)their stock went down less on a percentage basis than their competitor's stock.

In the event of a tie, 100% of player's wagers are returned to the players.

Each player must submit their wager and their choice one day in advance of the Option. Specifically, the wager and choice must be submitted no later than 60 minutes prior to the closing of US markets the day before the Option begins. For example, if the player wishes to wager on a stock which trades on a Tuesday, the wager and selection must be submitted no later than 60 minutes before the close of Monday's markets.

Each player will be advised of their opponent's selection the evening prior to the trading day.

Our payouts are 90%. This means that if 2 players wagered 1 bitcoin each on the Binary Option, the winner would receive 1.9 bitcoin as their winnings. The loser would receive nothing. Bitcoin-Brokers takes a 5% fee for brokering the Binary Option between the players.

There always needs to be a second player to create each Binary Option. Thus if we receive 9 people who each want to wager 1 bitcoin each on the next day's markets we would be able to pair off 8 of those 9 against each other, and the 9th player would sit in pole position for the next day's markets if they wished to play the following day.

The minimum wager amount is 1 bitcoin. There is no maximum wager amount.

Hopefully this explanation has helped you to understand how this product functions, though if you have any further questions about our Binary Options I would be more than happy to delve deeper into answering any questions which exist.

Please always include the following info when ordering through our help desk:

1)Indicate Binary Option as desired product.
    2)Indicate desired wager. Minimum wager is 1 bitcoin. Wagers must be in increments of 1 bitcoin.
    3)Indicate which stock is your pick. When indicating your stock selection, please also include a link to that stock's Yahoo profile.
    (Please note that stock selection is limited to stocks that trade on US markets such as Nasdaq, NYSE. OTC selections are permitted but the market capitalization must be at least $100 million.)
    4)Bitcoin wallet address which you want your bitcoin sent to.

Bitcoin-Brokers has been operating for approximately 2 years now in the bitcoin community.

If you take the time to read our review thread at Bitcointalk, you will see that there are over 70,000 views and hundreds of comments on that thread. I am especially proud of the fact that you will not find one single negative remark from any past client on that review thread. One of the main reasons why there are no complaints is because we built our business' functionality entirely on top of a Zendesk help desk system which ensures that customer communication is our number one priority. Clients always feel connected with a member of our staff because support tickets are typically answered within minutes after submission.

Thanks again for your interest in our Binary Options, and I will happily be waiting here, should anybody have any further questions.

This is very interesting. However you need more branding and broker promotion before more serious attention can be attracted. I am sure that Bitcoin based options trading is the future and will become more and more popular. So I wish you good luck with the project!

down !!!

Welcome to CommuniTraders and thanks for sharing your project!

If you want to promote it you need at least 6 posts and than you can start a thread in the Intro Business Room. I am also optimistic on the future of the Bitcoin and maybe trading based on crypto-currencies will become more and more popular in the future. Who knows
    Last edited by Kolyo; 01-25-2015 at 05:14 PM.
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder

Quote Originally Posted by Dan21 View Post
    This is very interesting. However you need more branding and broker promotion before more serious attention can be attracted. I am sure that Bitcoin based options trading is the future and will become more and more popular. So I wish you good luck with the project!
    Binary Options is a new offering for us. We have just launched it as an add on service to our existing bitcoin sales (which is our bread and butter).

I appreciate the kinds words.

Quote Originally Posted by Kolyo View Post
    Welcome to CommuniTraders and thanks for sharing your project!

If you want to promote it you need at least 6 posts and than you can start a thread in the Intro Business Room. I am also optimistic on the future of the Bitcoin and maybe trading based on crypto-currencies will become more and more popular in the future. Who knows
    Thanks for the "heads up". The site indicated that I needed 5 posts to post a link so I opted to exclude any direct links. Our website is old enough that I knew that people could easily Google us. We are the first result usually when somebody types in the keywords "bitcoin brokers".

I am happy to be your newest member.

Here I found an interesting article on Bitcoin Binary Options http://www.coindesk.com/new-binary-o...coin-payments/

Actually which is your brand name? I know you are not allowed to post links before some posting but you can name it
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder

Bitcoin-Brokers dot org

Yeah, there is a new trend in binary options, brokers that are powered by bitcoins. What I mean is, ,you open your account in Bitcoins and then make trades based in bitcoins, ie you use bitcoins for money....this means you are not only speculating the market, you are speculating the value of bitcoins at the time of deposit/withdrawal plus have the added layer of hassle involved with using Bitcoins on top of potentially shady brokers (not pointing fingers). If you want exposure to bitcoins I think the best thing to do is speculate them using regular real money in a regular binary options account and standard binary options....I can't believe I just said "standard binary options"

That is a big issue of trading with Bitcoin based account. The volatility is really wild. If I start to trade Bitcoins, definitely will go with a standard or old fashion binary options haha but there are people that are pretty comfortable with having big Bitcoin portfolios and they can like the idea

Today Bitcoin jumped to 304 and then it pulled back and consolidated at 270.There was a gap today.