Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Skrill as the way to deposit and withdraw your money to binary option brokers !!!

hi i was thinking to use skrill(moneybrokers) to deposit and withdraw money from my brokers and i find this questions helpful to the newbie traders soon when they trade live in the future. presently im using wire transfer. to fund my account, and i withdrew many times but it takes longer period to arrive in my bank account. A lot of reviews saying that skrill is good and convenient in terms of transferring your winnings in BO to your local bank. So as for my question to traders who use this payment processor here. who among you here actually use skrill to fund your account? can you share some experience in using skrill? whether good or bad.. and when you upload funds to skrill from your card or local bank. what description should i use if i use that money to trade BO. is it non gambling or gambling? because before you can upload they ask you of how you will use the money u are about to put in your skrill account. thanks and good day!

2. Thanks khyangg thanked this post
    I use Skrill without any problems, together with FxPro and 24Option. It's fast and easy.

However, I have no idea how it works with brokers that are not that good.

I didn't withdraw money from 24Option yet, so I can't say if that works fine too.

I didn't fund my account with bank transfer, but with some poker winnings, so I have no idea how that goes. In the poker community, it seems no problem.

Quote Originally Posted by SeasaltMcFish View Post
    I use Skrill without any problems, together with FxPro and 24Option. It's fast and easy.

However, I have no idea how it works with brokers that are not that good.

I didn't withdraw money from 24Option yet, so I can't say if that works fine too.

I didn't fund my account with bank transfer, but with some poker winnings, so I have no idea how that goes. In the poker community, it seems no problem.
    when you upload to your bank account to your skrill account what description you use gambling or non gambling? because ofcourse before you deposit to gambling sites you should put some money first to skrill.. you link your card or bank account to skrill?yeah originally they say in poker theres no problem with skrill, as it specialize as a deposit & withdrawal method in gambling sites
    Last edited by pinoytrader17; 01-22-2015 at 11:04 AM.

As far as I know, it's no problem uploading from Bank to Skrill here in the Netherlands. Dunno about other Countries.

I didn't deposit on Skrill ever, since my money came originally from poker freerolls.

Here in the Netherlands, it seems no problem to deposit to poker sites, but as said: I don't have that experience.

skrill is the preferred method simply because it provides a single source for depositing and withdrawing so you don't have to mess with wire transfers or messy multiple credit card withdrawals etc...

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Hodges View Post
    skrill is the preferred method simply because it provides a single source for depositing and withdrawing so you don't have to mess with wire transfers or messy multiple credit card withdrawals etc...

when you upload fund to your skrill account michael what description you use gambling or non gambling? if you use that money to your BO accounts. . and after you link your card or bank to skrill is it necessary to provide them your proof of identity and proof of address for them to allow you to send and withdraw money from your skrill??

So far I have only uploaded once and called it non gambling, but I also had some money in Skrill that I was paid for some writing work. And you will still have to provide proof of identity, its required,

Solid Member
    Since Liberty Reserve went down I am very cautious about such accounts. I believe Skrill temporarily suspended to Forex brokers (not binary options) when the CHF saga began. I a personally not too keen on this but it is just my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by pinoytrader17 View Post
    hi i was thinking to use skrill(moneybrokers) to deposit and withdraw money from my brokers and i find this questions helpful to the newbie traders soon when they trade live in the future. presently im using wire transfer. to fund my account, and i withdrew many times but it takes longer period to arrive in my bank account. A lot of reviews saying that skrill is good and convenient in terms of transferring your winnings in BO to your local bank.
    You can get a MasterCard (for €10) and withdraw money from your account directly.

can you share some experience in using skrill? whether good or bad..
    I am very satisfied with Skrill, I've been using it for 3+ years now (poker player here) without having any issue. It is very safe (you can even get a security token) and if you have multi-currency account you will get many advantage from that.

and when you upload funds to skrill from your card or local bank. what description should i use if i use that money to trade BO. is it non gambling or gambling? because before you can upload they ask you of how you will use the money u are about to put in your skrill account.
    I can ask that for you, if your question hasn't been answered yet.

Quote Originally Posted by zeph View Post
    You can get a MasterCard (for €10) and withdraw money from your account directly.

I am very satisfied with Skrill, I've been using it for 3+ years now (poker player here) without having any issue. It is very safe (you can even get a security token) and if you have multi-currency account you will get many advantage from that.

I can ask that for you, if your question hasn't been answered yet.
    yeah what is the maximum amount you withdraw with skrill with you BO accounts?

and my question it not yet answer when you upload funds and if that fund will be use for trading BO what would it be?? gambling or non gambling? others have issue on this when this withdraw money from skrill to their account because skrill will not allow u to withdraw if you have some issues regarding gambling and non gambling stuff+