Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    yeah what is the maximum amount you withdraw with skrill with you BO accounts?
    You can withdraw directly from your Skrill balance, not from your BO account. Default amount is €250/day withdrawal and €1.000/day shopping.

Quote Originally Posted by zeph View Post
    You can withdraw directly from your Skrill balance, not from your BO account. Default amount is €250/day withdrawal and €1.000/day shopping.

yeah have you withdrawn already from skrill? or shall we say to be exact have u withdrawn your profits in bo to your skrill and to your bank accounk?

I have withdrawn from only one broker so far (that was FX trading, anyway) but most of the FX/BO brokers accept Skrill, you can check whether yours accepts it or not.

As I mentioned in an earlier post I am a full time poker player using Srill & Neteller daily and have never ever had problem with them.

Quote Originally Posted by zeph View Post
    I have withdrawn from only one broker so far (that was FX trading, anyway) but most of the FX/BO brokers accept Skrill, you can check whether yours accepts it or not.

As I mentioned in an earlier post I am a full time poker player using Srill & Neteller daily and have never ever had problem with them.
    yeah, I've used Skrill a number of times and have found it to be very easy and reliable.

Yes skrill is a reliable payment provider. Withdraw from Skrill is very faster than paypal. For me withdrawal from paypal takes 4 dasy to receive and Skrill i receive the next day

I've been using scrill. Its fine.

Hi, I'm also from Philippines, not started yet with trading but looking forward on joining when we are ready. I just want to ask what bank did you use to fund the broker that can also be used in withdrawals? From what I have read from your post, you are try SKRILL is it ok and easy to open? How about the bank you used to fund your Skrill Account? Can we use any of our local bank?

Thank you! Your reply is very much appreciated.

Skrill is very good, maybe even best way to fund account. But now there is a problem, they have problems with software or something. I tred withdraw money from cherry options and from magnum options and boss capital in similar time. All of them gave me respond that there is inssue with Skrill and i can't get my money back in this way. They gave me money by normal bank wire... Someone had same problems?

haven't heard about that yet.

Quote Originally Posted by willyw View Post
    Yes skrill is a reliable payment provider. Withdraw from Skrill is very faster than paypal. For me withdrawal from paypal takes 4 dasy to receive and Skrill i receive the next day
    what you use as a description when u upload. when u use it binary. gambling or non-gambling?