Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Binary options cashback !!!

Hi all,

In my introduction, i mentioned i am here partly for business. But I am not here to just advertise and disappear, my aim is to remain involved and post my trades if any.

I am starting a website www.cashfrombinary.com, which will be up within a week i hope, depending on my IT developer. This is similar to some of the cashback sites you might have seen or used on the internet. The difference is the cashback rate from me is higher (existing ones around $120-$150).

Why i am posting now before my website is live is because 24Option is having a promotion. For US$250 min. deposit, the person who signs up through my link will receive US$250 cashback. So your account is practically free. But this offer is only for Jan'15 and only for first 10 sign-ups, which is why i need to post now, to give people time to consider.

The requirements are simple:

1. Min deposit US$250
    2. Min 6 trades (min trade amount is sufficient)
    3. Identification documents cleared

I will get the cashback in Feb'15 and will send it to your paypal/Skrill, or any other method which can be arranged. As BO brokers only allow 1 account per name, it is a good chance for someone considering to try out 24Option.

Thanks! And hope when my website is launched, everyone can show their support and give feedback.

One word of advice, when opening new accounts at any BO broker, do not take up their bonus offerings. The required turnover rate is crazy and its totally not worth it and might affect your trading style. Just opt for cashback and trade your account with care.
    Last edited by stensten; 01-21-2015 at 12:48 AM.

A cashback bonus can have additional conditions. Maybe it's good to mention that. Don't know them, so maybe it's good to post them too.

Just a first reaction, only out of bed for a few minutes
    Last edited by SeasaltMcFish; 01-21-2015 at 09:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SeasaltMcFish View Post
    A cashback bonus can have additional conditions. Maybe it's good to mention that. Don't know them, so maybe it's good to post them too.

Just a first reaction, only out of bed for a few minutes
    Hi SeasaltMcFish,

Requirements for cashback for 24Option is as stated above, and of course clicking through my affiliate link. This is not bonus from 24Option, but is cashback that i pay out from my commission for referral.

1. Min deposit US$250
    2. Min 6 trades (min trade amount is sufficient)
    3. Identification documents cleared

I also confirmed with CTOption, cashback from me will be $250 as well, but their requirements before i earn the commission is slightly higher

1. Min deposit $250
    2. Trade volume same or exceeding the deposit
    3. Identification documents submitted

So 24Option is easier, as you just need 6 trades and their min. trade amount is $24. Downside of this program is i need to receive the commission first before i can pay out, which is on the following month..

Thanks for asking hope i answer your question well

Thanks for your explanation.

Maybe I should have a cup of coffee before reading the forums

Hi guys,

My website is now up and running. Busy these days trying to test the functions. You can view it at http://www.cashfrombinary.com/page.php?p=promotions

First and foremost, let me be very upfront about this site. This is an cashback site, and for all the brands listed, i signed up for their affiliate program. So if someone opens an account through my link --> i get paid --> i pay the user.

Why do i feel the need to emphasize this is because i tried reaching out recently, and some people think i am out to cheat their money. This is my first experience running a website and honestly, i did not expect such a reaction, maybe its just because the BO industry is so rotten. That i can understand.

Some points i hope guys can know/understand:

- Being an affiliate doesn't mean i am part of the broker. I just provide the link. It is the same as you goggling and clicking. You get directed to the same site.
    - You do not deposit cash with me!! I do not take a single dime from you
    - I do not guarantee you will make money in your trading...
    - Only use this website when you are ready to open an account. Please do the usual due diligence. No rush to invest
    - Some brands listed may be scams. That i cannot deny. I hope to add a complaints page soon, so users can submit evidence. But as a start, i am obliged to display their brands.

Sorry for the long post and outburst.. i know the internet is anonymous and it is best to be careful, but pls do not throw baseless accusations.

Lastly, if someone is a pro in marketing, etc, would appreciate some tips or collaboration on how to enhance the visibility of the website. And thanks for this forum and moderators for tolerating my advertisement

Hi,

Some updates, was busy last few days negotiating for some deals with brokers and affiliate programs. I had/will be adding these brokers soon:

1. Stockpair
    2. Tradarea
    3. Boss Capital
    4. Magnum Options
    5. Redwood Options

For Boss, Magnum, Redwood, they do not allow incentive traffic, means i cannot offer cashback to you. I am negotiating for free trades instead.

For Stockpair and Tradarea, cashback you can earn for a new account starts from $180.

Thanks and pls drop me a PM or email if any queries! And pls let me know if you have any brokers in mind that i have not covered. Thanks
    Last edited by stensten; 02-04-2015 at 08:51 AM.

Do the brokers know that you will be sending back some of the commission to the account holder? You should make this clear to them, so that there are no misunderstandings later.

Please try to add Binary.com and IG, two of the bigger ones.

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    Do the brokers know that you will be sending back some of the commission to the account holder? You should make this clear to them, so that there are no misunderstandings later.

Please try to add Binary.com and IG, two of the bigger ones.
    Hi Alpha,

Yes i communicate that upfront to all the brokers, thats why Boss, Magnum and Redwood did not allow it, so working out other deals..

Ok! I will look into the two you mentioned. Thanks for informing

Rookie Member
    What happens if I deposit, make a few trades and then withdraw my funds in a week?

Quote Originally Posted by addz123 View Post
    What happens if I deposit, make a few trades and then withdraw my funds in a week?
    Hi Addz123,

As long as you meet the requirements, i get the commission and you get the cashback. But it is safer to do so after you receive the cashback, which is the following month. And no hurry to trade to hit the target, just make trades using the min. amount.

What happens to me is that the broker will, at some period, analyze the type of traders i bring in, and if most are doing such actions, they will most likely reduce my future commissions.

Also, it is important you do so at brokers like 24option, who is less likely to turn nasty against their clients.. i am collating some reviews around the internet, and will remove some brokers soon.

Anyway thanks for your question, feel free to PM me if you need more info.