Metatrader 4 & Metatrader 5 Not getting Live Data !!!

Hi Seniors,

First of all sorry if I am posting in the wrong section.

I was using MT4 and MT5, using ALpari UK demo servers and were running fine until January 16,2015

After SNB recapping of EUR/CHF when Alpari UK has gone in liqudation looks their servers stopped.

Someone else facing the same problem like i have discussed above, if so any solution for that.

I will highly appreciate if someone can help me in this regard.

Thanks

Mazi

the problem I guess is not with their feeds. It's the whole company going down.
    http://www.theguardian.com/business/...urrency-crisis
    “Don't believe anything you read on the net. Except this. Well, including this, I suppose.” ― Douglas Adams

Yeah I have the same problem

So I am using Netdania's netstation for now until I get MT4 fixed.
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

yeah, a lot of forex brokers are going down. FXCM got lucky and is in talks for a deal but I haven't heard if it went through or not.

Thanks Martic, Okane and Michael,

Any idea now how can I use both MT4 and MT5?

You just need different installations. Some brokers have both of them and you can download and install mt4 and mt5 from one and the same broker, but you can use different sources as well.You just need different installations. Some brokers have both of them and you can download and install mt4 and mt5 from one and the same broker, but you can use different sources as well.

I use Oanda's demo servers and all is well here. Didn't skip a beat for as much as I can tell. I'm using MT4. Hadn't tried MT5 yet

Oanda is nice too; it’s actually very nice if you have 2 screens to look at MT4/Oanda and your binary broker at the same time. They complete each other. This helps me a lot when trading short term binaries
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder