Anyone here use the broker 24winner? !!!

Hi all,

Just wondering if anyone uses this broker or has any experience of them?

I am looking for a new broker at the moment and have narrowed it down to two, im debating between 24winner and Stockpair. Stockpair seems to be more well known but 24winner has all they platform facilities I am looking for like the Roll over option and sell early etc aswell as good pay out percentages. I cant find any complaints on them but I cant find many reviews either. They are part of the betting group "winner" who are quite a big organisation so it makes me think they could be a trust worthy broker.

What does everyone think?

Well, you need to consider a few things obviously so it's good you asked. I am not familiar with
    24Winner but Stockpair expiries are not fixed, meaning they don't close at the end of a candle but
    depend entirely on the time you choose. For example:
    You take a trade at 9:57:30 for a 10 min expiry; with Stockpair it will end 10:07:30
    With other brokers (not sure about 24winner): it would end either 10:05 or 10:10 exactly - depending on which expiry you choose.

Also payouts vary too, Stockpair pays higher on longterm trades and very short term trades but
    intermediate (5min-60minutes) are lower.

With Stockpair you can close positions early too and I think they have been in the business
    as a trustworthy broker for a longer period. Again I don't know much about 24winner but
    I am sure someone here can fill in .

Anyway, do read our review on Stockpair for more info:
    http://www.binaryoptionsthatsuck.com...tockpair-suck/
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

Thanks Okane. Yea im not sure if its a good or a bad thing that Stockpair options end at exactly how ever minutes away you took the trade. It could work to your advantage but also against you depending on the next candle.

I was going to just go with the big boy 24option, went to join up but looking at their payout percentages they seem so low and that can make such a difference in the long run. I am leaning towards Stockpair right now.

Really not sure.

Better to stick with the big names in the industry. I believe StockPair is one of the best choices.
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder

Quote Originally Posted by Who Knows View Post
    Hi all,

I am looking for a new broker at the moment and have narrowed it down to two, im debating between 24winner and Stockpair. Stockpair seems to be more well known but 24winner has all they platform facilities I am looking for like the Roll over option and sell early etc aswell as good pay out percentages. I cant find any complaints on them but I cant find many reviews either. They are part of the betting group "winner" who are quite a big organisation so it makes me think they could be a trust worthy broker.

Hi, I know 24winner.
    Before they are Winner option, many members transferred their account in the new site.
    Directly experience from my group, I can tell they are working well, not problem at the moment.
    Withrawal are fast, platform and payout are good.
    Can you se my review http://forums.binaryoptionsthatsuck....14054-24winner
    Every month, I'll control this broker.
    Sorry for my bad english

I will tell you that I used stockpair for about a year and a half and would highly recommend them. As Okane previously stated the trade starts and ends from the point you started it! I am a US trader and was forced to out by stockpair because the got regulated.
    I find it very hard to adjust to other brokers that have preset expires that are not always the same hour to hour. If you have a 15 strategy you start it when you feel it is confirmed for the time you want. Most other brokers you have to try and hit there expiry that might be 18 min away or 8 min depending on the availiable expires at the time.
    I will also tell you there quotes are accurate with very little "slippage" from time to time, there payouts were always there within reason and if you ever had a question there customer service was within a couple of min wait.
    If you are looking for a company you can trust it is stockpair! I would still be with them if I could and will go back to them if the US keeps trying to save us from ourselves~

Thanks guys,

Yep its looking like its going to be Stockpair at the moment. The only thing though is I only trade currencies at the moment and Stockpair seem to have quite a small selection of currencies to choose from compared to most other brokers. They don't have NZD/USD which I had found some nice trends on previously and had done quite well from it so that puts a bit of a spanner in the works.

Decisions, decisions...

Thanks Okane. Yea im not sure if its a good or a bad thing that Stockpair options end at exactly how ever minutes away you took the trade. It could work to your advantage but also against you depending on the next candle.

I was going to just go with the big boy 24option, went to join up but looking at their payout percentages they seem so low and that can make such a difference in the long run. I am leaning towards Stockpair right now.

Really not sure.
    Well, their payouts are very "deposit-dependent".
    You can get up to 2% higher payouts on each asset for
    each VIP package and there are 3 VIP accounts so totally 6% higher.
    Gold and platinum requires 5-10K deposits though and lets not even mention the VIP plus :P...
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

Hi all,

24Winner is winner-option.com . They changed their name to something more catchy, something between the awesome 24option and Winner.com. Just an average broker in my opinion, stockpair or 24option are much more reliable and recommended.
    “Don't believe anything you read on the net. Except this. Well, including this, I suppose.” ― Douglas Adams