24winner by
    Safecap Investment Ltd.
    Hilton Cyprus, Archbishop Makarios III Ave, Lefko?a 2112, Cipro
    Same Company Top Option and Option Time

Regulated:
    Consob: n. 9085099 del 01/10/2009
    N. list 2688
    CYsec 092/08 28/07/2008 186196
    FSA 507880 05/10/2009 31/03/2013 (after FCA)
    FCA 507880 01/04/2013

Deposit and withdrawal :
    Cards : Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, Diner’s Club, Dakort, others.
    eWallets: Skrill, NETELLER, Ukash, Click2Pay, Entropay, iDeal, others, wire transfert
    min deposit di 200€

Some of the platform’s unique features include ‘Doubling Up’, ‘Rollover’, and ‘Early Closure’. Traders can choose between 5 different trade types such as classic options, one touch, pro option, speed master, and touch/no touch options.
    As is the case with most other brokers, 24Winner’s platform is entirely web-based which means traders do not need to download unwanted programs or software onto their computer; all that is required is a secure internet connection and access to a computer. Mobile applications are also available for those who prefer to trade via their smartphones or tablet devices.
    Support staff is available via live chat, telephone, or email on a 24/7 basis. At the exception of traders signing up with the Starter account, all other traders can benefit from this round the clock service. Toll free numbers are available for 9 countries whereas local numbers are in place for 14 countries. This ensures that the company maintains excellent standards of practice with clients across the globe. The website supports 7 different languages which makes it easily accessible for traders to personalize their trading experience.
    Bonuses
    Anyone who signs up with 24Winner has access to generous bonuses. Prior to sign up, traders should read all terms and conditions regarding a bonus as most are time limited offers with very specific conditions. The company’s current bonus offer runs until the end of 2014 and is called the “Special 100% bonus Promotion” campaign. Any new customer is entitled to a 100% bonus based on a minimum deposit of $200. The bonus cannot exceed $2,500 and has to reach the minimum trading volume required, which is 40 times the value of the bonus amount.
    Commodities
    24Winner offers over 180 tradable assets in all four categories: stocks, commodities, indices, and currencies. The company also offers paired assets which can be used in trades where they compete against each other and traders have to determine which one will perform better.
    The Final Word
    While 24Winner certainly has not reinvented the wheel, it has managed to position itself as a reliable binary options broker. With a proprietary platform packed with interesting features, effective deposit and withdrawal procedures, and a unique bonus structure, the company has set itself apart by gaining the trust of traders worldwide. In a very short time, 24Winner has become a force to be reckoned with; traders who choose this company should have every reason to believe that their trading experience will be seamless and enjoyable.
    Last edited by badelia; 01-20-2015 at 05:19 AM.

Is that an affiliate link I see there? Spam. Deleted and be warned.
    “Don't believe anything you read on the net. Except this. Well, including this, I suppose.” ― Douglas Adams

I'm sorry, I believed that this section I could insert link

Quote Originally Posted by badelia View Post
    I'm sorry, I believed that this section I could insert link
    Nope, only link to your OWN business.