FXCM Goes Under!!! !!!

Wow! I just saw a report that said FXCM could be going under because of capital requirements linked to moves associated with the Swiss bank decision yesterday. this is crazy! That was a ridiculous thing they did, the Swiss bank, and hurt a lot of people. I know they needed too to save themselves but the whole scenario was imbalanced from the beginning of the franc ceiling.

The stock is not trading on the NYSE, reports say that traders owe the broker a lot of money and that it is perhaps in process of margin calls and etc ...more as I hear it.

FXCM received a loan to keep in business. Alpari on the other hand, went down.
    “Don't believe anything you read on the net. Except this. Well, including this, I suppose.” ― Douglas Adams

Yeah, I saw the loan deal but never heard if it went through...

I think the deal went thru for FXCM to get the loan. There are news that they consider using the loan to buy Alpari

Yep, they needed about 225 million, got a loan for 300 and there's talk about FXCM buing Alpari
    Just rumor at the moment
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. Albert Einstein (attributed)