Thread: HI From UK

HI From UK !!!

Hi All,

First of all I feel extremely lucky that I found the right forum and also at the right time.
    I am not a beginner but also not am experienced.
    I have not made any money in binary oprtions as the case with most of the people.
    I love to learn and found this site very useful.
    WIll be extremely thankful for the seniors, moderators to guide me.
    I will share my bad experiences with some TOP Binary Option companies ( SHARKS), how they trap , what are their strategies, and how they eat (try to eat) the small fish in the sea.

Again I feel lucky that this forum saved me from investing in one of the scammy/ doggy BO Broker.
    I am still in search of a trust worthy BO Broker good in withdrawals suitable for UK residents.

Best Regards

Mazi

Hey welcome to communitraders.
    Yes the scam level is high in this business so be very careful. We have a recommended list of brokers but our slogan is 'even the best brokers suck sometimes' 😊

Hi Mazi, welcome!

Let's hope this business will be more transparent soon and the crooks will be gone. Might take some years though...

Good trading!

Hi Mazi and welcome to CommuniTraders

I hope you will learn the lessons you need and will move the necessary steps. Don’t get fooled by the Sharks. They are everywhere but they can not do any harm to educated and well prepared trader
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder

Thanks Okane. Can u please recomend any goof broker for peopel resident in UK
    Thanks SeasaltMcFish, Hope fully thescammy and the crooked BO brokers will be out.
    Thanks Kolyo, I ahve learne dthe lessons but still need to leran more, You are 100% right the mor eeducated you are, there are very less chnaces of getting harmed by SHARKS.

Where can I post the experiences with TRADE RUSH and 24Options.com I have their emails which I want to share.

Also please I need some reliable broker as said above, if some dont want to say publically, Please PM me.

Thanks all Seniors and Moderators once again.

Mazi

QUOTE=mazi;40972]Thanks Okane. Can u please recomend any goof broker for peopel resident in UK
    Thanks SeasaltMcFish, Hope fully thescammy and the crooked BO brokers will be out.
    Thanks Kolyo, I ahve learne dthe lessons but still need to leran more, You are 100% right the mor eeducated you are, there are very less chnaces of getting harmed by SHARKS.

Where can I post the experiences with TRADE RUSH and 24Options.com I have their emails which I want to share.

Also please I need some reliable broker as said above, if some dont want to say publically, Please PM me.

Mazi[/QUOTE]

Hey, you can share info about 24Option in this thread:
    http://forums.binaryoptionsthatsuck....n-Forum/page26

And traderush in this thread:
    http://forums.binaryoptionsthatsuck....scussion-Forum

And for other brokers, just go to our mainpage first then search the broker name
    and you will find the right thread, should be namned "Brokername live discussion forum
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by mazi View Post
    Thanks Okane. Can u please recomend any goof broker for peopel resident in UK

Mazi
    About UK-brokers, don't really know, perhaps someone else can answer. I am with 24Option
    and currently trying out Stockpair too.
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

Hello Mazi and welcome to BOTS trading community.