Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Hodges View Post
    This is an article I just wrote, on a completely different website, but its a good one I think and something that I think all binary trades can benefit from

http://www.traderplanet.com/articles...-your-trading/
    And maybe I should say that it is about merging technical and fundamental analysis together in order to really profit from the market. Trading is lifestyle!

Quote Originally Posted by danlewis View Post
    Elysium Banc has social trading at their platform but to be honest I dont trust it. Why to copy other traders?
    there's Social, and there's Copy Trading. Not the same thing at all. What's social about copy trading? am not a big fan of copy trading (At least as it is today). I wish copy trading was not all about the copy and money. With real social trading, traders are actually able to learn from other, upgrade their trading abilities, learn to trade for themselves... and maybe, just on certain cases, to follow a well established leader to copy.
    “Don't believe anything you read on the net. Except this. Well, including this, I suppose.” ― Douglas Adams

3. Thanks Okane thanked this post
    Martin is right, there are all kinds of tools being sold today as "social trading" that are really just copy trading or signals trading. These things are OK, but not the best thing if you really want to learn to trade and be successful long term.

I've started doing my tips from the Geek in a different format, now in the forums with commentary alongside my trades. Here is the link to the first week!

http://forums.binaryoptionsthatsuck....8569#post48569

We can share weekly and daily trading tips. I'm neutral for the most currency pars this week for a week expiry.I'll use short time frame expiry. If I'm right we'll see.

Social trading is really something more than just a copy trader. It is a way the best traders in the world can be born. This is the way everyday people could learn the secrets kept for long time hidden from the public behind the wall of big hedge funds and floor professionals. I hope that with time we can make such a difference and give the binary options community the tools and understanding of the market necessary to beet the smart guys from the street!
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Hodges View Post
    I've started doing my tips from the Geek in a different format, now in the forums with commentary alongside my trades. Here is the link to the first week!

http://forums.binaryoptionsthatsuck....8569#post48569
    That's a great idea Michael! I admire it and looking forward to see your tips directely into the community together with your real time CT trades!
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder

Hey everybody,

I've gone digital, digital currency that is. I have embraced the crypto currency world and am now exploring options for my first purchase as well as, of course, social trading them.

http://socialtradingbinaryoptions.co...ypto-currency/

I've been researching cryptoc-currency since April 2017 when Bitcoin jumped from $1100 to $2500. Also to be monitoring Litecoin.

Quote Originally Posted by milos View Post
    I've been researching cryptoc-currency since April 2017 when Bitcoin jumped from $1100 to $2500. Also to be monitoring Litecoin.
    I know, that is one of the reasons why I'm interested. I still don't understand it fully but I do understand wicked profits and I want some. I like Ethereum but it is already getting pricey at $307, Litecoin is better I think it was only $50. . . not saying either of those will go $3500 but imagine...

the trick of course is getting money out of the exchanges and that is something that Okane and I have found could be difficult. Its not that the exchanges are scams, they aren't, its' because some try to operate in line with the regular banking world and some try to operate in line with the idea of "anonymous Internet". This means that some exchanges don't honor transactions with other exchanges and may close out your account in order to remain compliant with KYC/AML and other banking regs. Using your coins to buy or do illegal or unsavory things, or anything considered to be darkweb related, can result in the same, account closures. From what I gather you have to choose an exchange you can deal with, and then follow their rules very closely and don't do a lot of transactions with other exchanges unless you know they are trusted etc. There are other problems reported too, Okane ran into one or two of them I think, but so far I have not. I will update when I buy my first coins!