Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

sad6 binarymarketanalysis not working........ !!!

Hello all. This is the only way I could post this and hope that Michael Hodge would see this. You site of binarymarketanalysis is still having issues. Non of the links work. You get a 404 error. I only did this because I don't have enough post to message you directly and didn't see a way to contact you on that site.
    You have some valuable information on there so I hope you can get it working.
    I couldn't even post to the thread where you stated it was all good now for some reason.

TTY soon and hope it all works out.

Thanks a mill (if i had it).

Kilo

Thanks man, which links? All of them? I have had some trouble this past weekend but am working on it. That might explain why my traffic is way way down though.

PS I really really appreciate that you messaged me here, and thanks for reading my Blog! that is super awesome!

All fixed!!! Thanks againfor the heads up! It might have taken me a while to figure it out, my permalinks were whacky, I rest them. Whew!

Happy trading to you and everyone should view this thread as a prime example of how and why social trading works!!!

WooHoo!!! Working on this end. I would have Private messaged you but I don't have enough posting to send private messages. Have a few more to go. LOL

Thanks for getting the site back up.

Kilo

Oh BTW Michael. I think EmpireOptions is $200 for initial deposit. You have it as $100 on binarymarketanalysis.

Kilo

Found some more broken links Mike. Go here =>> http://binarymarketanalysis.com/?p=1077
    All of the links inside the article give a 404 error. Im helping you fix ur site. It goes well with this one.

Kilo

Quote Originally Posted by Kilo View Post
    Found some more broken links Mike. Go here =>> http://binarymarketanalysis.com/?p=1077
    All of the links inside the article give a 404 error. Im helping you fix ur site. It goes well with this one.

Kilo
    that's a bitch, thanks for your work, I'll go check it out.

Ok ,my permalinks are still cool, but the internal linking structure got f##cked when the site was migrated (by Godaddy) and updated (by wordpress) simultaneously....I'm going to have to manually fix all of them, it may take me a while....grrrr. but thanks again,

I just fixed all the ones I could find on the homepage and pages directily accessible from there, let me know if you come across one that isne't working, I'll keep working on it too but I got to move on to something else now.

Michael you did the great job.You did the best you could.