smile 4 Kilo's Introduction !!!

Hello all.

Of course I do have a "REAL" name but everyone that are my friends know me as Kilo, even my mom. It was given to me by a guy back in the '80's that could not pronounce my last name, which I didnt really think was so hard to say. LOL

I am new to binary options and I am so glad that I have found this group. Well, I have messed around in it but have lost money (not a whole lot though). This is what made me start looking for training and I found this place.

I am a music producer from the past, LOL, that's trying to get back into the game so I am involving myself in BO's to eventually take over this normal job I have so that i can concentrate on working in the business I love, though I have begone to really love Binary Options.

I hope to meet some GREAT friends here and learn a whole heck of a lot in BO's from everyone here.

Thanks guys for creating this group.

See you all soon in the BO's game and lets all be very prosperous this year and in the on-going years.

Later all

Kilo

Hello Kilo!

Reminds of kilos, as in kilograms hehe

Welcome, glad you found communitraders. I am sure you will find
    lots of friends here.
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

Hi Kilo, welcome to BOTS. Wish you a successful trading

@ Okane

The name was used for other purposes too.
    We all have had our past, right?? LOL LOL

Thanks guys

Welcome, Kilo.

Most traders start fooling around with their first money, so welcome to the club

Wishing you great trades!

Wish you too to have prosperous and successful year in all aspects of your life and happy trading. Don’t forget that trading is risky, but with proper approach it can be profitable too definitely!
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder