Hi from BC Canada !!!

I looked at trading decades ago. Even bought some expensive software and educational resources. Could not see a way to make money at it in commodities. Even back then I was interested in options, however they were unavailable to most people. I was also very interested in looking at some strategies. If I remember right I was most interested in the Turtle method.

Jump to today. Off on sick leave as I am recovering from a major surgery. Thus spending time on the net. I can definitely say that I was at the sucker stage. Saw one of the scam adds. Did not sign up with them but did join BDB. Then I was pressured by the broker to increase funds. Which I did. This so I could get "said" education and some insight into trades. I knew enough not to take others advice until tested. Just as well as only 1 out of about 10 won. Well fortunately I found this site and did not take any bonuses. I also withdrew the large amount and am going to stick to my game plan of low and slow. So THANK YOU already.

I hope not to be a nice guy trader. I doubt if I will ever be a shark either. Still hope to be a Turtle though, slow, methodical and hard to get eaten by a shark and maybe just old and crusty. As I believe, live, eat, work in education I am taking your advice and schooling seriously. I have a goal to become a successful trader by summer of this year.

Ps. I did find a 30 or so page pdf on the Turtle system. Hope it works for binary options.

Hi Sean, welcome to BOTS

Wishing you great trades and lots of serious fun in learning to trade!

Hi Sean,

Welcome to CommuniTraders!

Education always pays off if you take it seriously Turtle trading aka trend following is a great way to trade but it needs a lot of patience. Check our geek Michael trades! He is very persistent trend follower and have absolutely staggering results almost each month by sticking to his big trend ideas.
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder

Hi Guys

Thanks for the welcome. Yes,most people would call me patient, my wife goes as far to say brain dead.

Also thanks for the advice of looking at geek Michael. I will add him to my followers list.

Take care.

Hi Sean, welcome on board

Rookie Member
    Welcome! Also a fellow bcite

Quote Originally Posted by Sean Borthwick View Post
    I looked at trading decades ago. Even bought some expensive software and educational resources. Could not see a way to make money at it in commodities. Even back then I was interested in options, however they were unavailable to most people. I was also very interested in looking at some strategies. If I remember right I was most interested in the Turtle method.

Jump to today. Off on sick leave as I am recovering from a major surgery. Thus spending time on the net. I can definitely say that I was at the sucker stage. Saw one of the scam adds. Did not sign up with them but did join BDB. Then I was pressured by the broker to increase funds. Which I did. This so I could get "said" education and some insight into trades. I knew enough not to take others advice until tested. Just as well as only 1 out of about 10 won. Well fortunately I found this site and did not take any bonuses. I also withdrew the large amount and am going to stick to my game plan of low and slow. So THANK YOU already.

I hope not to be a nice guy trader. I doubt if I will ever be a shark either. Still hope to be a Turtle though, slow, methodical and hard to get eaten by a shark and maybe just old and crusty. As I believe, live, eat, work in education I am taking your advice and schooling seriously. I have a goal to become a successful trader by summer of this year.

Ps. I did find a 30 or so page pdf on the Turtle system. Hope it works for binary options.
    Welcome aboard Sean!

Hope you feel better now. Your story is pretty simliar to other stories here in this community, many of us simply saw the add and came along. As long as you follow school, and learn from our memebrs and moderators, trade some on CT and your own demo - you should be good. Step by step we make our way safe!

Turtle system - try this thread might help - http://forums.binaryoptionsthatsuck....rend-Following

see you around!
    “Don't believe anything you read on the net. Except this. Well, including this, I suppose.” ― Douglas Adams

Hello Sean from Canada. I wish you welcome to bots and forum trading community. Good luck and happy trading

Hi Sean and welcome to the best binary options trading community out there. It is the only place out there you can really learn how to trade binary options.