Angry trade app bad delay. !!!

When I try to use 60 second trading on currencies its so bad. Huge delay, Trade doesn't place on time and and takes over 15 minutes for it to show up on my profile.

Hey!
    Thought you were talking about a broker first.
    Maybe Martin knows can help with this.
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

Hi E300,

Our trading environment is quite new and there is still a lot of room to improve it further. There really is a delay after the trade is placed from the fast real market quotes, but that delay is really not that big. After all we are using free quotes because real quotes cost something like 20k per year. I am suggesting you to start trading with longer expiry options, after all 60 seconds are for gamblers or for real pro scalpers, but I am neither of them and prefer to stick with longer term options, where both time and price can work for you.
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder

Quote Originally Posted by E300 View Post
    When I try to use 60 second trading on currencies its so bad. Huge delay, Trade doesn't place on time and and takes over 15 minutes for it to show up on my profile.
    let's try and break down your issues (:
    1. first, this is a FREE trading platform, we can't afford the most advanced pricing and charts. That means 60 seconds trades (which personally I consider gambling) are delayed. Try 5 mins positions at least.
    2. Trade history - it takes up to 15 mins before you can see (non-shared, because if you share you can see your post live) your last trade. You'll just have to wait a few seconds, or you could open the trade app and look for "open positions" or "trades history". You'll see live information.

best

Martin
    “Don't believe anything you read on the net. Except this. Well, including this, I suppose.” ― Douglas Adams

Forget about 60 seconds, it didn't make a lot of people rich for sure. It's very close to gambling and it doesn't involve a good analyzis of the charts and situations.