Live PRO trading to copy !!!

I'm the "old school" and mostly rely on news and RSI indicator when trading. But having 4 years trading experience at FOREX and Binary Options platforms still loose confidence from time to time when analyzing news or trends. So I tend to search for some additional tips or services. Signals, new magic strategies? Doubtful. What I want to see is the on-line trading at real NOT DEMO trading accounts. So far I found only one source lookuse.com where you can simply copy the professional trades. Looks serious, free live trading sessions are made on regular basis (the nearest one is on Monday) and video record of every trading session is presented. Are you aware of anything else of such kind?

Quote Originally Posted by BullyT View Post
    I'm the "old school" and mostly rely on news and RSI indicator when trading. But having 4 years trading experience at FOREX and Binary Options platforms still loose confidence from time to time when analyzing news or trends. So I tend to search for some additional tips or services. Signals, new magic strategies? Doubtful. What I want to see is the on-line trading at real NOT DEMO trading accounts. So far I found only one source lookuse.com where you can simply copy the professional trades. Looks serious, free live trading sessions are made on regular basis (the nearest one is on Monday) and video record of every trading session is presented. Are you aware of anything else of such kind?
    Hello BullyT
    Welcome to Bots trading community. You can use CT.Trading tips here is link below
    http://forums.binaryoptionsthatsuck....al-Traders.php

Hi BullyT,

Welcome to CommuniTraders! There are many signal services out there.

If you google the word you will probably see a lot of them, but I doubt that most of them are professional traders. Of course among them surely exist genuine and professional traders, but most professional traders I know prefer to work with small communities or to teach private lessons only and you won’t see them offering signal services for few bucks a month

However there is a place where you can see among the shoulders of experienced traders and it is here in CommuniTraders!

Cheers
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder