Poll: Which broker are you trading with?

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Which broker do you trade with? (Please feel free to add brokers that you trade with) !!!

Marketsworld?

Binary.com?

CLMforex(core liquidity markets)?

Gomarkets?

IG markets?

24Option?

Stockpair?

Topoption?

CT option?

Nadex?

Optionfair?

GDMfx(New Zealand)?

Vantagefx?

FXDD?

Anyoption?

Optiontime?

Optiontrade?

EmpireOption?

Traderworld?

Alpari?

Directfx?

*If some of them that are listed are scams, please tell me and I will remove them. Thanks
    Last edited by gooney; 01-08-2015 at 01:48 AM. Reason: Add more brokers

I'd like to find out about a legit broker other than Nadex. I know so far Nadex is probably the only one who actually pays out but i hate their platform and the way they calculate profits, i might as well do spot forex if i trade with nadex!

Anyoption, but why your Pool is limited to very few brokers?
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder

Quote Originally Posted by Kolyo View Post
    I think it's because you can't actually create a poll with more answers. Also, it would be nice if we could add multiple choices, im trading with 3 brokers but only marked StockPair

5. Thanks victrader thanked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kolyo View Post
    Unfortunately, I can't add anymore to the poll. Limit is 10...wish i could though. I listed the rest by name on my second post underneath the poll.

freinds ,, what do you think about binary.com ??
    would you like to tell me about this broker ?

I'm personally familiar with 24Option, OptionFair, RBinary and BossCapital. The only thing I care about when choosing a Broker is an automatic and guaranteed withdraw. And all the mentioned ones meet my expectations. I have never faced problems there with small test withdrawals or profit WD up to 3000 usd. My accounts there were maximum on GOLD status (2000 deposit). As for service provided - it's more aggressive, selling at 24Option (signals, trades with your account manager, etc.), more customer oriented at OptionFair, BossCapital and RBinary.

i trade with stockpair, topoption, binary.com and winneroption. didn't face any problem with the withdrawals so far. other than these brokers i faced problems with withdrawals and trade execution...

It will be really helpful for traders oriented to NADEX

It is good when you diversify your investment among few different brokers, but if you use more of them you risk hitting a scam broker that’s why I prefer to stick to the best quality.
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder

Quote Originally Posted by firman View Post
    freinds ,, what do you think about binary.com ??
    would you like to tell me about this broker ?
    Hi Firman

They are a trustworthy broker but a different beast altogether.
    Though they use similar concepts to the other offshore Cyprus brokers their platform merits its own training and understanding.
    First you will never get the price you click on the screen simply because of how their platform works. It always chooses the next available price.That is the next tick price. This is both a blessing and a curse because you really never know what the next price will be.So more than any other broker short term price action on an asset is very important even if you are log time frame trader
    Indices trading is problematic because you can only open positions that are a day or more longer.
    You also need to understand that their forex binaries are actually more spot trading
    On all other assets you can take trades as short as 15 seconds and the payout is always 90% and above for all time frames.
    There is great flexibility in their time frames and when you can close a trades.
    There is no such thing as a draw. ATM is always a loss.
    Another plus is that if you can learn to trade their "Random Indices" you practically can trade 7 days a week.
    Unfortunately for Binary .com their charting software sucks and for their random Indices you can only use their charting software to do technical analysis.
    They have large enough reserves for you to never worry about ever getting your withdrawals and they are quick.

I would highly recommend them but understand they are a very different platform