Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

afraid CTOPtions Replicator Anyone? !!!

Hello,

Since I'm a USA trader, I just signed with CTOptions. I'm really liking their platform, and I noticed they have a "replicator" where you can see winning trades, ITM% for the top 100 traders,and you can replicate their trades.

Has anyone done this on CTOptions or a similar site?

Results?

I know it's risky...but I can control how much I lose by how much I deposit!

I was just checking it out, it is very limited in scope. All you can do is follow that one trader, with no controlover how much each trade is or how much you allow yourself to lose with each trader or anything. I think I would pass, maybe check out the iFollow over at EmpireOption..its still copy trading but better than Replicator.

There are no good options for copy trading at the moment. Michael is right that you don’t have a lot of control and I personally don’t like blind copy trading, but of course it is possible to make you some money. Check also Zulutrade binary list for something similar.
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder

Why checking zulutrade when you can follow trades on CommunuTraders(:

replicator or is a cool addon, but so far I've seen results of 50-60%. Not bad, but not really a deal breaker. I'm still researching this binarybug they have, I think there's an opportunity there.
    “Don't believe anything you read on the net. Except this. Well, including this, I suppose.” ― Douglas Adams

I never trust signal services and/or "follow-systems/replicators/autotraders" that are provided by brokers.
    It just does not make sense, you are better off using CommuniTraders like Martin said. Here you can at least
    chat with the traders you copy, learn from them and you really know it's a real person
    you are following and their intentions is winning. Also you are in control of which trades you take and how much you
    invest per trade!
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Martin Kay View Post
    Why checking zulutrade when you can follow trades on CommunuTraders(:

replicator or is a cool addon, but so far I've seen results of 50-60%. Not bad, but not really a deal breaker. I'm still researching this binarybug they have, I think there's an opportunity there.
    the replicator could be OK, but there are no filters or settings, at least with iCopy (spotoption/empire etc) you can filter by asset, set the size of the trade you want to make, set how long you follow the trader and limit how much money is allotted to each one. It is still just plain old vanilla copy trading, no forum, no profiles, no real stats, no freedom to choose individual trades.

yeah with no control over it then it goes against my money management strategy.

I don't trust the signals broker "provides". This sounds scam to me.

Quote Originally Posted by franyo View Post
    I don't trust the signals broker "provides". This sounds scam to me.
    well, for me it sounds like "We'll just keep your account at 55% win-lose rate" which actually means you don't or lose. Until you lose, and because of the signals, but because you get relayed on the signals, and never learn how to trade on your own. I don't take signals from anyone, well.. not everyone, im following the members here on BOTS (: check live signals above!
    “Don't believe anything you read on the net. Except this. Well, including this, I suppose.” ― Douglas Adams

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Hodges View Post
    I was just checking it out, it is very limited in scope. All you can do is follow that one trader, with no controlover how much each trade is or how much you allow yourself to lose with each trader or anything. I think I would pass, maybe check out the iFollow over at EmpireOption..its still copy trading but better than Replicator.
    I was with CToption previously. It does give you options to follow/replicate a number of traders and you can select to either have the copied trades be a certain percentage of the traders stake or you can choose how much you want each copied trade to be, so even just $5 if you want. I did try it briefly just with the $5 per trade to see what it was all about, it was very rare that any of the followable traders actually made any trades. There was only one time I managed to find one who was trading and he was doing a very high amount of 1 minutes trades one after the other and most of them were losing so I didn't use the system again.

Its a fun little extra to have but I don't really trust letting someone else trade with my money especially when we have no idea who is making the trades.