Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Just saying hello !!!

Hello everyone
    My name is norrvik and I am very new to trading,I have been trading on a demo account for around three weeks now with varying results doing around 10 to 15 trades per day mostly on a 15min expiry.
    My background is working in the docking and rail industry mu day job is working as a stevedore so trading is a very different challenge for me but I am sure with the right education and learning tools I will one day become a profitable trader (well hoping) I have been learning how to use bollinger bands I am finding them to be very usefull however I still have a long way to go of course,my goal is to make a little extra money a month I am sure that with the right education and study I will one day be able to make good trades and the money will follow but for now it is study.I find this forum very useful indeed and thank you all for your posts.
    I intend to open a full account within the next few days as the only way to move forward is to get on with it.
    Thanks every one.

Hey and welcome!
    It's nice to see you value education and that you started with a demo account. I would suggest that before you go live, you present and share your strategy and your rules with us so we can assist you.
    You can always create your own diary in the members war room and share it there and get feedback .

Hi norrvik,

Welcome to CommuniTraders!

You are really at the right place for your first steps in the binary world. Education always pays especially in trading where most of the newbie traders jump into the water without preparation. You can use our Demo platform to test run your strategies and tactics and discuss with the other guys your ideas and progress.

Good luck and happy trading!
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder

Hi Norrvik

Welcome here at the place to learn.

About opening an account. Maybe you read it already, but to be sure: don't accept any bonus when opening a real money account!!!! At least read about bonus trouble first here at our forums.

Best thing is to first take time to look for a good broker to trust your money with, before rushing in. It makes a huge difference to trade with a good broker instead of with a crooked broker.

We're here to help you, so take your time to get to know the trade jungle first.

Wishing you good trading!

Hi Okane,
    Thanks for your welcome it is much appreciated, I have taken your comments on board and I shall visit the members war room.

Hi Kolyo,
    Thanks for your welcome,your advise is very strong and welcome.

Hi SeasaltMcfish,(great name)
    Thanks for your welcome,
    I will not be accepting a bonus from a broker,thanks for your advice there are many pitfalls in the industry and I am sure many sharks swimming in the waters, this is why I believe education is the key to a successful future with binary trading,I think there are exciting times ahead.

Welcome aboard norrvik. Enjoy!
    Last edited by aglar; 09-08-2015 at 08:32 AM.
    My website about binary options, free strategies and education - Hidden Content

welcome to bots. It is a great place! The education you get here you cannot get even pay and take trading classes elsewhere.

Good luck trading

Hello aglar
    Thank you for the welcome,
    my intention is certainly to enjoy myself it is daunting sometimes, however it is worth the hours put in to learn the industry only then will there be better times ahead.