Hello fellow traders !!!

Hi,

My name is Violette, I'm from northern Europe. Before this I have been more an investor, but occasionally done some trading with more classical instruments.

Binary option trading is quite a new area for me. I have already done a lot of mistakes, which I'm not surprised about, as I didn't study before and knew well my risks. I deposited 250 through an autotrader and I'm quite impressed that it has taken me two weeks to almost blow my account even if I have been doing really a*lot* of trades on a daily basis.

Well, first round seems to be over and I have found my way this far and started reading all the education material through. One way or another I will make this profitable one day.

Hello Violette and welcome to bots trading community? How I can help you? What assets do you trade?

Hi Violette

Well, I guess a lot of us blew their account when starting, so feel welcome

Wishing you a lot of progress while going through our school.

Hello Violette!
    Northern Europe? Sweden here .

Good thing you joined CT then.
    Btw, mind sharing which scam... I mean Autotrader it was?
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

Hi Violette,

Welcome to CommuniTraders!

It looks you have some previous experience with trading. You should consider demo trading at first before moving back for real trading. We have a wonderful demo environment with social trading/sharing elements. So I am personally inviting you to join us and start practicing while learning
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder

HI Violette, Happy New Year to you and welcome to BOTS!!!!

Thanks for the welcome, guys!

As for what assets; I guess I would have to choose, not to try everything...

Okane, not Sweden, but not too far...
    The autotrader is Mike's Autotrader, I don't really think it as a scam, but either I could make just as good guesses myself or I would need to have a bigger account balance to be able to take the swings...

Hi Violette,
    I am new to trading as well, you are right education is the only way forward with self belief and plenty of courage and determination we can crack this world, good luck for the future.

Thanks Norrvik, good to you as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Violette View Post
    Thanks for the welcome, guys!

As for what assets; I guess I would have to choose, not to try everything...

Okane, not Sweden, but not too far...
    The autotrader is Mike's Autotrader, I don't really think it as a scam, but either I could make just as good guesses myself or I would need to have a bigger account balance to be able to take the swings...
    Yeah I suspected it was Mikes autoscammer.
    Sorry but that is the definition of a scam...
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content