Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

100percentprofitbot - Exposed! !!!

We have a new Binary Options Bot that "Forces you to Withdraw your Profits!"

Here's what I found about this 100% Profit Bot:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	100profitbot scam.jpg 
Views:	105 
Size:	83.0 KB 
ID:	2643

Ok so first, pretty cachy intro. We'll show you how you've been scammed (you probably used another bot, and it was a scam), how you're going to be (choosing another scam bot) and how true wealth is generated (probably by using this bot).

Next, my favorite part. Testimonials! Yeah! Real people who really used the platform testify! this thing works!

Name:	100profitbot testimonials.jpg 
Views:	107 
Size:	63.6 KB 
ID:	2644

Funny thing is we have only 36 people who beta-tested the bot, but we also have more users who really used the bot (not beta) and they still want more traders to beta-test the bot. I guess if you already have real users, why beta-testing??

Name:	100profitbot betatest.jpg 
Views:	110 
Size:	24.8 KB 
ID:	2645

Well, I guess you can alwayes continue beta-testing a product. I would call it testing and improving, but they call it beta-testing. I guess someone is not really sure what beta-testing is.... Oh well. After all...

"The first binary options robot that truly and honestly works as advertised..."

How come?? Read this part: (Bold and numbers - my addition)

"But first we need to expose the ugly and dirty tactics of the scammers, so that if you have not been fooled before, you will be safe — and con artists will just bounce off you like rain off a nanocoat!

(1)The setup is almost always the same: a nice website with a long video at the center and fancy dollar bills around it captures your attention.

It doesn’t have to be dollars — it could be goldbars, cars, yachts... Did I mention houses? Everything that is even remotely associated with wealth.

Heck, I even saw a guy renting a private plane to show he's got the money... unbelievable!
    (2) On screen comes a mostly nice looking fancy albeit cocky sounding actor who tells you a rags to riches story and how you can mimic that success easily by downloading his free software (at zero cost) ... (3)then you get signal software or even an automated trading bot that gradually wastes your money away...

Sounds familiar? Let's keep going..
    After you download that so-called free software (that is usually a templatey-looking run of the mill autotrader)...

...(4)the profits promised are nowhere to be seen!"

Yes, it all sounds familier. But it's time for a change no?? 100% profitbot!

Name:	100profitbot stop scam.jpg 
Views:	106 
Size:	53.7 KB 
ID:	2646
    Yeah Right.

Let's see how this works. Let me summerize, you can found it all there.

why other bot are scam? 1. Because they profit on your lost. 2. Other bots can't lose, so they only make profits and the brokers knows that, so they minimaze position size monthly. 3. other bots working on Martingale

Why we are not? 1. we have knowledge 2. because we work with several brokers at the same time, allowing you to stay under the rader and maxmizie positions. 3. Our bot can lose sometimes and stay under the radar 4. we force you to withraw profits.

What I say? Instead of depositing into 1 broker, now you need to deposit into several

and the page goes on and on and on and on and on ...

Name:	100profitbot your part.jpg 
Views:	108 
Size:	67.6 KB 
ID:	2648

Yep. Sounds like a plan! and you get profits for life, just like that, under the radar, for life.

and so I went on to register: Email, name, phone number. I've recieved a thank page, all good, but guess what... I could not log in! So I tried again, different email, and guess what- nothing! Still waiting on an email from them... Or maybe a phone call??

Well guys, what do you think?? Anything new under the sun??

Stay Safe!
    “Don't believe anything you read on the net. Except this. Well, including this, I suppose.” ― Douglas Adams

2. Thanks Pinayito, khyangg thanked this post
    No comments?? I feel pretty lonely in this thread
    “Don't believe anything you read on the net. Except this. Well, including this, I suppose.” ― Douglas Adams

4. Thanks Pinayito, Boost thanked this post
    I don't believe in public robots but I am testing now 1 private robot with average ratio 60-70%. If you can bet this result you are welcome to participate in this project
    Last edited by aglar; 09-08-2015 at 08:33 AM.
    My website about binary options, free strategies and education - Hidden Content

6. Thanks Pinayito thanked this post
    Martin, it's a LOT of reading and normally I zap away as soon as I read things like "I promise..."

But I understand you need some response, else you feel like this:

My opinion: not worth reading scam advertizing There is nothing new here, I guess.

Keep up the good work!

8. Thanks Pinayito, khyangg thanked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by SeasaltMcFish View Post
    Martin, it's a LOT of reading and normally I zap away as soon as I read things like "I promise..."

But I understand you need some response, else you feel like this:

My opinion: not worth reading scam advertizing There is nothing new here, I guess.

Keep up the good work!
    Lol thanks man. Feeling pretty lonely in this page. The idea behind it is to educate newbies, show them what they should NOT believe, in a more humorous matter(:

10. Thanks Pinayito thanked this post
    This is a really great Room and I am sure it needs more attention especially from newbie traders!

The more experienced traders already know well how to stay safe and away from BS scam offers, because there are really everywhere. Part of my job is to research for such sites and expose them here and guess what

I have everyday a bunch of emails from such sites with the most strange and 'amazing' offers I can imagine. Luckily I have a separate email for this research and can easily delete all of this BS, but our duties is to warn all of the newbie users here that they will be fooled too by this scrap and have to be ready to push delete button when necessary, because some of the offers will look really amazing, but are they?
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder

12. Thanks Pinayito thanked this post
    100% winning trades? 100% scam. I would run as fast as possible from this. Wall street traders don't even have more then 96%. And 100% is impossible for a normal person.

14. Thanks Pinayito thanked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by E300 View Post
    100% winning trades? 100% scam. I would run as fast as possible from this. Wall street traders don't even have more then 96%. And 100% is impossible for a normal person.
    96%? No, more like 56%... Unless they are cheating with inside info.
    Which they actually do from time to time :P
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

16. Thanks Pinayito thanked this post
    Yeah this strategy of is really a bot winning technique and we got it easily by the plane and simplest methods.The guarantee is hundred percent on the genuine basis because of it i like it so much.

18. Thanks Pinayito thanked this post
    Hi everybody! I am a newbie but i have been though a lot when it comes to being scammed! I am one victim of these auto bots! Fortunately, I noticed that before all my deposits were gone! I was able to withdraw money from 2 accounts and the other 2 are still under way. If i will ever get my money back from these two brokers is the question because they are very famous in the trading industry to be scams or refuses to pay back money which is also = SCAM! It is a long story how and why I got to these autobots. I will not mention any names yet until my case is resolve but I will as soon as I get back all my money (IF...wish me luck!) One BIG ADVICE to all NEWBIES out there! STAY AWAY FROM AUTO BOTS! They are mostly scam that works with SCAM BROKERS! So even if you managed to deactivate the auto bots, you will surely lose your money to the scam brokers that works with this bots! Once again, stay away! Educate yourself, practice with a demo then trade manually when you are ready.
    Last edited by Pinayito; 03-19-2015 at 09:59 PM.